Anthem

Anyone manage to play the demo yet? Thoughts? Cannot get on myself, servers at max capacity (PS4).

Ah demo launches Friday.

Last edited:

Will be on this tomorrow for PC once it goes live. Cant wait to try it out. Need to see if it's under NDA or if I can stream it

Based on the trailer where they have voice actors pretending to play it and nobody calls anyone’s mum a slag, or wishes cancer on anybody, or makes racial slurs, I reckon it’ll be shit. Just like every other game they used voice acting to pretend people were playing.....The Division - I’m talking to you.

Pre ordered it while it was £30ish last week because some mates are thinking of getting it. They don't take payment until dispatch though so I've got a few weeks to see if it's any good before cancelling

£4 off CD keys pal

Might just do that. We’ve got a right scenario going on.

Preordered the game through my sons Xbox, I’ve buggered his origin account up by requesting it be deleted due to the fact it won’t play teen games (he’s 12) I thought it would be deleted straight away and I could register him a new one but no it’s in a limbo state and I’ve wasted hours with their tech teams trying to get it sorted

So I’ve had to create him a new gamertag so he can play this game whilst his proper login is logged in for Xbox live and Anthem to run.

Origin / EA is the worst company I’ve ever had to deal with !

Preodered it for £25 because I had reward points to use, I'm looking forward to it, the devs have been very open about the game which is refreshing, seems a mix of destiny, diablos and elements of monster hunter world gameplay wise, won't be available to play the open beta but the vip demo will give me an idea even though you start mid game

Last edited:
Based on the trailer where they have voice actors pretending to play it and nobody calls anyone’s mum a slag, or wishes cancer on anybody, or makes racial slurs, I reckon it’ll be shit. Just like every other game they used voice acting to pretend people were playing.....The Division - I’m talking to you.

The Division was good for a brief period at the start. Went downhill with shit updates. Noticed on the division 2 they are making it so if you go rogue, you are put in a different voice chat so you can't call anyones mum a slag! :lol:

Once it worked it was great, the 95% loading into a mission and it crashing is a pain in the arse but it let's you rejoin quickly once you restart it. Its pretty hard on normal so bodes well for end game imo

Back