All of those issues have been fixed with the day one patchPlayed a bit of the EA Access Trial and I wasn’t impressed;
- Load times are insane, takes ages starting an expedition and there’s load times in the missions themselves.
- If you fall behind your group automatically getting pushed to where they are can be a pain in the arse. Add this to when the loading times have you getting somewhere after every one else it’s annoying.
- Weapons/attacks seem to lack variety
- Doesn’t seem that you can change gear during a mission just when at home
- I picked the tanky suit and it’s so slow. Probably can’t treat this as a negative as I New what I was picking
- Graphics are good though, certainly in the home area
- The World seems well designed with good characters and lore (with it being BioWare you’d hope it would be)
Overall no desire to use the full 10hrs or buy it. Destiny does everything Anthem does at a higher level and more polish.
Jim's review was dead on as per usual. A wanna be Destiny with a bit of flying added in.Been slammed by Jim Sterling and Angry Joe, and they’re pretty much the two you tubers I trust. I knew it wouldn’t be for me tbh, so they’re just confirming it for me.
EA chew up and spit out another decent games developer....wankers.