Antalya

Blyth_Pirate

Midfield
Got an unexpected holiday to Antalya, all inclusive, anyone been, and whats it like. Looking forward to a vast assortment of kebab houses. Yes I know, look at me wheeeeee.

Flight times always put me off.

Get to the hotel at 1am and get back here 4am, effectively lose 2 nights from your trip.

Heard lots of good stories about the place like.

Flight times always put me off.

Get to the hotel at 1am and get back here 4am, effectively lose 2 nights from your trip.

Heard lots of good stories about the place like.
Flight is 14:00 hours on a Saturday, food looks awesome. Will miss last game of season, so it comes with sacrifice.

It’s hell on Earth.

“You come in my restaurant”

“My eenglish Rose” to your lass.

“I wanna make a fuck to you my a eenglsh rose” to your lass.

“You wanna buy fire extinguisher lighter”

“You wanna buy a kettle”
Hopefully I'll be able to sell her.
:lol::lol:

Last edited:
It’s hell on Earth.

“You come in my restaurant”

“My eenglish Rose” to your lass.

“I wanna make a fuck to you my a eenglsh rose” to your lass.

“You wanna buy fire extinguisher lighter”

“You wanna buy a kettle”
A few years back we used to walk past a restaurant every night on our way out and the pavement lad used to try to get us in calling our lass beautiful, complimenting her dress etc. We always said no.
One night he was doing his best and I told him no and he said to my wife “ My darling, you are surely an English Rose, why are you with Mr Grimsdale ?”
That made us laugh and we ended up going in.

Just booked to stay in Lara Beach at the same hotel for the second year running. Until last year we’d never been to Turkey but loved it.
Done a bit of googlefu on it, really looking forward to it now. Knowing me though, plane will probably be a Boeing max and I'll do a fanny by gaslight and end up rotting in a Turkish prison.

Done a bit of googlefu on it, really looking forward to it now. Knowing me though, plane will probably be a Boeing max and I'll do a fanny by gaslight and end up rotting in a Turkish prison.
Don't buy any food or drink in the airport when you return though mate, they try to take your eyes out.

I liked it. Old town is nice and I liked the vibe of the place. Lots of boat trips and the roman ruins are pretty impressive. A fantastic very old bath house built into rock.

Two weeks mebbys too long though.

“You wanna buy Mrs Browns Boys DVD”?

“You wanna make a sex with me”

I liked it. Old town is nice and I liked the vibe of the place. Lots of boat trips and the roman ruins are pretty impressive. A fantastic very old bath house built into rock.

Two weeks mebbys too long though.
It’s the scum that do my head in.

Turkey gets a bad rep, it's proximity to Syria has a lot of people shitting it (thanks media). Its a f***ing beautiful place. The locals aren't that bad really, same as in any Mediterranean place- I've had worse in Spain tbh.
Food is hitty- missy, sometimes you get outstanding stuff and other times you get bang average bait- try to avoid restaurants that attempt to do loads of different styles, like offering Chinese, Indian and Western dishes, cos guaranteed they won't be of a high standard. You usually can't go worng with a good steakhouse.
Get loads of shnide claes

Back