Another US Shooting Thread....

That country is so bat shit mental i wake up and put the news on expecting to hear of another school shooting or mass shooting and they dont even report on everyone.
That program last week where teachers had guns confirmed this

Do you carry 1?

I worked over there for a bit and people brought them to work, which I thought was mental. I know your lot are obsessed but taking them to work seemed a bit extreme
Where the fuck did you work?!? Mississippi?!? I've never worked anywhere where weapons of any kind were allowed to be brought in to work.

And no, I don't own a gun.

How long will your nation put up with their bullshit mate ?

History got to love it.:cool:
Sadly, this will be part of country for generations to come. While I believe that in the future real presidents will enact policies with regards to gun violence, all we are doing is putting a band-aid on pus infected wound. The only way to truly solve the issue is to eradicate the 2nd Amendment but that will never come to pass.

Yeah, okay, that makes sense then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know nowt about US politics etc., but I interpreted your post as Trump creating this crisis to implement some of his president stuff- therefore authorising 'false flag shooters' (my new phrase)
I may be totally wrong, I was before- but only once
Two seperate topics I think. Trump has invented a false flag national emergency (re imigration) to pass the finance bill and authorise the building of his wall. Poster was meaning if the democrats get in they can use the national emergency excuse to bring in gun control even if the house won't vote for it.

Two seperate topics I think. Trump has invented a false flag national emergency (re imigration) to pass the finance bill and authorise the building of his wall. Poster was meaning if the democrats get in they can use the national emergency excuse to bring in gun control even if the house won't vote for it.
Wrong. Trump hasn't created anything. There's an absolutely legitimate crisis happening at the border. Any unbiased individual with an ounce of sense wouldn't even dispute what is patently obvious.

National Emergencies have to be reauthorised every year by the president.

Wrong. Trump hasn't created anything. There's an absolutely legitimate crisis happening at the border. Any unbiased individual with an ounce of sense wouldn't even dispute what is patently obvious.
So why are the people who live closest to the border against it?

*partridge shrug gif*

Eventually the amount of people killed by guns will overtake the amount born each day. Nature finds a way.....

So why are the people who live closest to the border against it?

They aren't. You're being selective at best and disingenuous at worst if you choose to view all of the data in other way than there being overwhelming support for a border wall. The f***ing democrats have even lobbied for years for the same thing...but such is their shift to the far left they cant even acknowledge that fact anymore.

The numbers are less this year than previous. Why hasn't this happened sooner then?
What numbers?

They aren't. You're being selective at best and disingenuous at worst if you choose to view all of the data in other way than there being overwhelming support for a border wall. The f***ing democrats have even lobbied for years for the same thing...but such is their shift to the far left they cant even acknowledge that fact anymore.
Nope.

What numbers?
Sorry, what? The Democrats are far left?

Back