Another stabbing

The only posters to bring colour into this discussion are the likes of you and other daft hard lefties who are hijacking tragedies like these stabbings and previous racial inequalities to try and further drive a wedge into how this countries being ran by a government you are intent on hating. Your politics and ethnics stink and the fact you try and play the race/mental health/Feminism/LBGT or whatever else card to try shut down a discussion and win an argument has slowly been well and truly found out by the majority of decent people. Hopefully the mods on here will follow suite.
Thankfully Momentum will be consigned to history before long.
Read the thread again. The first poster to use the word black is far from left wing.

Loads of families moving out of London now to get away from all that shite.
Loads of families move out of London daily. House sale profits, clean air, gardens, that shite etc etc
Not saying you're wrong as I don't know but loads of posts have been deleted. My first post halfway down page 1 was originally on page 2.
Aaaaaah There’s still a post on there mentioning black that doesn’t reflect well on the poster or board.
Birmingham is rough. Not as rough as Coventry imho, but rough.
Brum is the only place I’ve ever had to pass through a metal detector to get into a pub and that was 20yrs ago.
I didn't say I was constantly shitting myself, bloody hell I wasn't that bad 🤣. I definitely didn't feel as safe as I do here though.
Where were you in London ferchrissakes?

Last edited:
I was in west London an hour ago, street swamped with police, saw two guys in white SOCO type suits, asked someone in the crowd that had gathered across the road what had happened, the guy said he thinks it was a stabbing or a slashing.
Logon or register to see this image

You can see quite a few police on the flat roof's overlooking the back lane which is sealed off.

Last edited:
I was in west London an hour ago, street swamped with police, saw two guys in white SOCO type suits, asked someone in the crowd that had gathered across the road what had happened, the guy said he thinks it was a stabbing or a slashing.

You can see quite a few police on the flat roof's overlooking the back lane which is sealed off.

Where’s that?

Hope no one was seriously injured mate

She’s right mind.

Have they lost control? Or was 'control' derived from people's determination to settle their scores a different way?

Maybe she'd be better off highlighting the loss of youth-orientated services that seek to guide young uns away from anti-social behaviour, particularly knives, and prevent incidents like this happening?

Have they lost control? Or was 'control' derived from people's determination to settle their scores a different way?

Maybe she'd be better off highlighting the loss of youth-orientated services that seek to guide young uns away from anti-social behaviour, particularly knives, and prevent incidents like this happening?
Easier the blame the police and their lack of resources.

Is it a rough area usually?
Very very suburban though I’ve not been out that way for 20yrs. It’s near Heathrow so borderline London/Middlesex. I’ve just looked on the map and it’s not as far out of Central London as I thought at about 13 miles. For some reason I thought it was SW of Heathrow but it’s SE.
I’ll await the SMB idiots response before I know what to think;)

Been a few stabbings on the high Street.
Very very suburban though I’ve not been out that way for 20yrs. It’s near Heathrow so borderline London/Middlesex. I’ve just looked on the map and it’s not as far out of Central London as I thought at about 13 miles. For some reason I thought it was SW of Heathrow but it’s SE.
I’ll await the SMB idiots response before I know what to think;)
Actually bottom of feltham High Street bear left towards BP HQ there's a sign on the right hand side of the road just before meadhurst sports ground, one side says "Welcome to the London Borough of Hounslow" the other says "Welcome to Surrey" got two good mates lived in Feltham so I am in there a few times a week, changed massively in 20 years.

What is happening up Brum - I can’t think of a worse place to live in the U.K.

Mass immigration leading to areas becoming basically segregated. Then gangs fighting over drugs control and areas of poverty.

No one will ever admit the issue though because it would offend everyone. But anyone who lives here whose head isn't in the sand knows the truth.

It would be a canny idea to have a lot more police in London I reckon.

If only Boris hadn't cut the police when he was Mayor?
Feltham high Street.
"Feltham is a town in West London"
Mass immigration leading to areas becoming basically segregated. Then gangs fighting over drugs control and areas of poverty.

No one will ever admit the issue though because it would offend everyone. But anyone who lives here whose head isn't in the sand knows the truth.

Them Peaky Blinders probably?

Back