Another SMBer passes away - Access14

Status
Not open for further replies.
rip

can't even imagine it, the strength of character a person needs to fight cancer, that includes the survivors as well... :-(
First of all RIP to the lad.

Secondly, my wife had Breast Cancer and then Endometrial (sp) Cancer. It has completely changed her outlook on life. Mundane things like doing the dishes, tidying up the house etc. are just nowhere on her agenda. Spends her days doing what she wants to do. Reckons that it'll get her in the end so bollocks to all the crap chores.

Secondly, my wife had Breast Cancer and then Endometrial (sp) Cancer. It has completely changed her outlook on life. Mundane things like doing the dishes, tidying up the house etc. are just nowhere on her agenda. Spends her days doing what she wants to do. Reckons that it'll get her in the end so bollocks to all the crap chores.
glad she's spending time doing what makes her happy, that's the way it should be. My best wishes to you and your lovely lady, hope she beats the f***ing awful disease - tell her to kick its arse from me chick xx :)

glad she's spending time doing what makes her happy, that's the way it should be. My best wishes to you and your lovely lady, hope she beats the f***ing awful disease - tell her to kick its arse from me chick xx :)
Thanks for that, believe you me she is following your orders - to the letter - as the state of our house sometimes testifies to. :oops:

Good luck with that mate, thoughts are with you both.

Access14, member since 2002 passed away this morning :cry:

Colin had been very ill for some time, & had his D.N.R. talk with his consultant a couple of weeks ago.
He was my manager when i moved to my current department 10 and a 1/2 years ago, & was a truly nice man. He will be missed.
R.I.P. matey.
Thanks for popping over during match today. Really nice gesture. Great to meet you. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back