Another SMBer passes away - Access14

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what Colin had to say for himself on the board about a month ago. I think you get a measure of the man from how he conducted himself when he was facing the end.

Such beautiful words aswell. Completely real and from the heart! His post there has set me off.

RIP Colin!!

Like many others on here, I never met Colin in person (isn't it strange to learn peoples real names after their sad passing?), but I'll drink a toast to him tonight. I might even get a bit teary. The missus will ask why the hell I'm shedding a tear as if an old friend had died. She'll shake her head and mutter "That bloody website again". I'll just nod and say " aye pet".
R.I.P. mate.

This is what Colin had to say for himself on the board about a month ago. I think you get a measure of the man from how he conducted himself when he was facing the end.
Never met him, but after reading that I know I would have liked him a heck of a lot. RIP and thoughts to Colin'ss family who have been with him during this sad journey.

Like many others on here, I never met Colin in person (isn't it strange to learn peoples real names after their sad passing?), but I'll drink a toast to him tonight. I might even get a bit teary. The missus will ask why the hell I'm shedding a tear as if an old friend had died. She'll shake her head and mutter "That bloody website again". I'll just nod and say " aye pet".
R.I.P. mate.
Topper mate,this could be me;)

Acces14 said:
My priority now is to sort out my affairs as best as I can to spare my family that burden but it's weird in a way because at the moment life goes on, I still need to go shopping, the dishes still need washing, every home game is that little bit more special and I'm still looking forward to the new series of the Apprentice even though I may never know who wins it!
I've never had a bucket list because I wouldn't change my life, what I've done and achieved is what I am, what I was, and I'm content with that.

aye, cap well and truly doffed...

RIP Colin and my condolences to your family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back