Another religion thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 23273
  • Start date
Important information this. We are infact the oddball minority laughing at the majority when it comes to God.
I don't know there is no god definitively. I do know if there is a god he's definitely not in one of the big religions. The inconsistencies, hypocrisies and outright contradictions between the books themselves and the world around us aswell

Is this going to be another anti-Islam rant? :lol:
It's certainly something worth ranting about.

I don't know there is no god definitively. I do know if there is a god he's definitely not in one of the big religions. The inconsistencies, hypocrisies and outright contradictions between the books themselves and the world around us aswell

I think we were put on this planet by aliens personally, just my own opinion.

It's just as good as any of the others

For instance, if you take this piece of information into account,

Orion's
Belt and the Giza Plateau. We know from The Pyramid Texts, which are among the oldest religious writings in the world, that the ancient Egyptians believed that the gods descended from the belt of Orion and from Sirius (the brightest star in the sky) in the form of human beings.

Also if you consider the amount Pyramids around different parts of the World, in different ancient cultures, and then the whole tale of Atlantis etc.

Orion's
Belt and the Giza Plateau. We know from The Pyramid Texts, which are among the oldest religious writings in the world, that the ancient Egyptians believed that the gods descended from the belt of Orion and from Sirius (the brightest star in the sky) in the form of human beings.

Also if you consider the amount Pyramids around different parts of the World, in different ancient cultures, and then the whole tale of Atlantis etc.
Could well be, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if aliens were watching from afar right now. The thought that we would be the only planet with sentient life is in all honesty ludicrous.

Could well be, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if aliens were watching from afar right now. The thought that we would be the only planet with sentient life is in all honesty ludicrous.

The recent Kepler mission, and other such announcements over the last few years, of locating planets in another solar system's and galaxy's, also activity, that can't be explained, pretty much confirms we aren't alone to me.

I think we were put on this planet by aliens personally, just my own opinion.
Who was put on this planet by aliens? All life or just humans?

Orion's

I've heard about this, its a Stargate apparently.

The recent Kepler mission, and other such announcements over the last few years, of locating planets in another solar system's and galaxy's, also activity, that can't be explained, pretty much confirms we aren't alone to me.
That's right.

Is there any Alien religions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was put on this planet by aliens? All life or just humans?

I've heard about this, its a Stargate apparently.

That's right.

Is there any Alien religions?

its just what i think, i haven't really gone into detail about it, as for alien religions, i would expect them if they are out in the universe, to be long past that stage of development, however i maybe wrong.

I think linking God to man-made scripture is the first mistake people make. There is one God and many people throughout time have interpreted that in many different ways, hence all the different scripture.

I think linking God to man-made scripture is the first mistake people make. There is one God and many people throughout time have interpreted that in many different ways, hence all the different scripture.
That was the point that seemed to so confused that nice Mr Dawkins. There is far more that connects each different god in various monotheistic faiths than divides them.

That was the point that seemed to so confused that nice Mr Dawkins. There is far more that connects each different god in various monotheistic faiths than divides them.

Even Polytheism to be honest, for me that is like interpreting each facet as an individual God rather than an act of a singular God.

How do you explain the Hindu religion with multiple gods then?

I forget how many thousand different gods that have been recorded through time. All with different names, rules, ambitions and personalities.

I always start with the simplest explanation and go from there. Nothing has yet caused me to need to consider any other explanation than "it's all man-made clap-trap."

That's not to say I am not open-minded. Of course I will change stance should any evidence be produced. Until then it is utterly irrelevant, save for winding up the precious happy clappers and their defenders on here, and I just live my life without giving it a second thought. Much like I don't think of Santa when I am getting in a round at the local.

Last edited:

Back