Another ram raid

How many ram raids in Sunderland is that now, four? It's getting out of control.

Interesting. Crime in London isn't allowed to be in any way linked to a reduction in police presence or other services, because immigration and ethnic minorities are perceived to be the problem
one in every 10 prisoners in UK nicks is Albanian,i have a mate who until a year ago was a store detective in London,most shoplifters he caught weren't british,theres certainly quite a few foreign criminals of varying magnitudes in the city.

Interesting. Crime in London isn't allowed to be in any way linked to a reduction in police presence or other services, because immigration and ethnic minorities are perceived to be the problem
It might well be immigrants and minorities, I wouldn't know as I haven't been to London (other than airports) for years. However, their ethnicity wouldn't matter if the city was awash with cops like most other capital cities in the world.

Less police is definitely a major factor in a a countrywide rise in crime, anybody who says otherwise is talking bollocks.

Less police is definitely a major factor in a a countrywide rise in crime, anybody who says otherwise is talking bollocks.
I travel a bit and in most places, the cops - although they might be incompetent/murderous/corrupt - are f***ing omnipresent. In the UK you can go weeks without seeing one. Small wonder that the scum decide to do as they please. Or foreign scum decide to come here to do as they please as word has gotten out that 'Those daft bastards haven't even got any cops!'

Back