Another person dies of stupidity

in fairness it's obviously her own fault but would it be all that hard to have a couple of feet clearance either side, either that or don't have large opening windows?
That was my first thought. Why is something so close to the track that it is literally inches from the train. Or did she put a big part of her body out as well?

Saw that earlier. The sign getting the blame for being too small, yellow instead of red, and saying "caution" which apparently could be misconstrued as meaning you'll be perfectly fine putting your head out of a moving train as long as you're careful when you do it!

I mean, it's an awful shame, and I feel horrible for her family, but ha'way, it's one person's fault and one person alone. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to work out that it's a daft idea to put your head out of the train when it's moving!
The brain surgeon wouldn't be good for much else in this case :lol:

That was my first thought. Why is something so close to the track that it is literally inches from the train. Or did she put a big part of her body out as well?
God knows marra, you'd have thought it would be relatively easy to keep an eye on these things, tragic all the same

I'm sure once all trains heading to London have been upgraded to Mark 4 or other more modern carriages or DMU's us plebs will be given their cast offs and told we are getting new trains so be grateful.
That's what SWT did to our line every time they got some new rolling stock. I suspect that SWR will continue with the practice!

A woman was leaning over the boat when we were in some caves in Zante, one of the blokes doing the cruise grabbed her and pushed her back onto her seat like a kid.
She just sat there like a one who had been told off as well.

Could've been quite nasty looking at how sharp the rock looked.

I'm sure once all trains heading to London have been upgraded to Mark 4 or other more modern carriages or DMU's us plebs will be given their cast offs and told we are getting new trains so be grateful.
I'm on a train with the final destination of London every morning (peak time for arrival in London for the business bods so a very busy service) that is pretty much always an old fashioned slam door and slide windows service - at least twice a week I'm likely to have to rescue someone unable to figure out how to get the door open at the station

Because people like the window open mate. Trains are notoriously overcrowded, sweaty, miserable and in summer ridiculously hot because the air con is shite to non existant.

Why do we have windows in cars? They travel really fast and are bigger than train windows.

Why do we have windows in our house? you could jump out the window on the second floor and kill yourself.

Why do we have windows on anything for that matter?
It's better than Mac OS?
What if they bang their heeds off the wall, you maniac?
Everyone must wear hard hats at all times
None of the hotel windows in Vegas open, for a reason..
Air conditioning?

Last edited:

Back