Another one gone

Sorry to hear mate. Always sad when we lose one of our own. Think of the good times and keep the great memories safe.

Very sad to report that dad (Chris senior) died yesterday.

Dad was a supporter for over 70 years. He saw his first match in 1946 I believe.

He shared many memorable occasions as a fan. He was there in '73. He gave his ticket up for my sister in 92 'because he'd seen one and she hadn't'. Thats the sort of bloke he was.

We were at Sid James Park when Mr Rowell did the deed as well. Sitting right in the middle of the mags. Great fun.

He was even this season a North Stand regular.

He was a MLF of course but also a great lover of football in general. Even in what turned out to be his last few week, he was tuning into games from his hospital bed.

RIP dad. You were a great supporter and an even better bloke.
Obviously never met your Dad but he sounds like a great bloke.

Absolute kudos to be following the lads for that amount of time. RIP.

Dad was a supporter for over 70 years. He saw his first match in 1946 I believe.

He shared many memorable occasions as a fan. He was there in '73. He gave his ticket up for my sister in 92 'because he'd seen one and she hadn't'. Thats the sort of bloke he was.

We were at Sid James Park when Mr Rowell did the deed as well. Sitting right in the middle of the mags. Great fun.

He was a MLF of course but also a great lover of football in general. Even in what turned out to be his last few week, he was tuning into games from his hospital bed.

He brought you up right though marra, RIP Chris senior

So sad to hear mate.
Don't want to imagine what life will be like without mine - he's 82 and got dementia so no idea how much longer he'll be with us. Took me to plenty of matches and so glad shared the Man City h game with him and the SF in 73 amongst many others.

Back