Another one cancels Sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BT reward cards often go 150+ as much as 200 I’m sure.

My last one was 150 with 90 quidco.

31.99/month
34.99 activation (may have been 50 activation at the time i need to check)

418.87 for the 12 months..

90 quidco
150 reward card

Makes it 178.87 over 12 months.. 14.90 a month. (15.15 if it was 50 activation and not 34.99)

So when that reward card goes back up to 150-200 its gonna be cheaper mate, keep an eye on them, they change every other week.
I'll keep an eye out. Sounds like a knack on to at best save a tenner a year though. Cheers

Have just signed up with sky, had been with BT for broadband and calls, and they were spot on, but.I could get sky fibre, calls and a tv package for less than the new BT price so happy to switch.

I know I'll get dogs abuse, but I'm happier than ever with Sky. SkyQ in my experience is excellent. More boxed sets than I can keep up with, plenty of sport, movies. The interface is top notch and having a wireless box in the bedroom means I don't have to watch some of the shite the Missus enjoys.

I'm happy enough £100 (including broadband and phone) for what you get. I've got Kodi too, I know you can customise to the nth degree, sod that though, last thing I want to do when I finish work is spend more time pissing around with computers!
I’d agree. Yes it’s expensive but for ease of use I’m happy with it. My contract was up last month so I rang up to cancel. No intention of cancelling but they always seem to do me a deal. I already had Q and the top package but they got the price down to £76 a month. That’s for sports movies hd box sets all the other crap, 2 mini boxes, phone & broadband on a 12 month deal. Haven’t upgraded to fibre yet but I get 10 meg on my normal line so can just about manage. Only the 4k stuff takes a while to download.

Never really had any problems with their customer service, we were able to get £10 off our Sky TV and £5 off our fibre broadband last month to help reduce our bill.

no Landline ? , just been installing it in ower estate.
Aye, that's why I decided to have it installed, I noticed with Sky and BT they used the line rental to up the bill, plus I don't have to put up with all those annoying calls for replacement boilers, ppi, etc, 70mg download too, so I'm happy with that.

Aye, that's why I decided to have it installed, I noticed with Sky and BT they used the line rental to up the bill, plus I don't have to put up with all those annoying calls for replacement boilers, ppi, etc, 70mg download too, so I'm happy with that.
Quoted prices with sky and BT include line rental these days.

I’d agree. Yes it’s expensive but for ease of use I’m happy with it. My contract was up last month so I rang up to cancel. No intention of cancelling but they always seem to do me a deal. I already had Q and the top package but they got the price down to £76 a month. That’s for sports movies hd box sets all the other crap, 2 mini boxes, phone & broadband on a 12 month deal. Haven’t upgraded to fibre yet but I get 10 meg on my normal line so can just about manage. Only the 4k stuff takes a while to download.

£76....

Ouch

Just got this. £25 unlimited fibre. Been great for the couple weeks it's been in.

I dont think ive ever needed broadband customer services in all the years having it so I'm not too fussed what they're like for that.

What's their upload speeds like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back