Another one cancels Sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know I'll get dogs abuse, but I'm happier than ever with Sky. SkyQ in my experience is excellent. More boxed sets than I can keep up with, plenty of sport, movies. The interface is top notch and having a wireless box in the bedroom means I don't have to watch some of the shite the Missus enjoys.

I'm happy enough £100 (including broadband and phone) for what you get. I've got Kodi too, I know you can customise to the nth degree, sod that though, last thing I want to do when I finish work is spend more time pissing around with computers!

I know I'll get dogs abuse, but I'm happier than ever with Sky. SkyQ in my experience is excellent. More boxed sets than I can keep up with, plenty of sport, movies. The interface is top notch and having a wireless box in the bedroom means I don't have to watch some of the shite the Missus enjoys.

I'm happy enough £100 (including broadband and phone) for what you get. I've got Kodi too, I know you can customise to the nth degree, sod that though, last thing I want to do when I finish work is spend more time pissing around with computers!

I agree completely and this is the same as I do.

Sky Q is unbeatable, it’s amazing.

Same with Netflix, I subscribe to that as well..worth every penny.

Boxed sets with no boxes, f***ing rip off.

I'd get rid of Sky if the wife wouldn't twist on about not being able to watch TLC anymore. Netflix I would struggle to do without though.

Vodafone are cheap for unlimited fibre, don't know what their service is like
Just got this. £25 unlimited fibre. Been great for the couple weeks it's been in.

I dont think ive ever needed broadband customer services in all the years having it so I'm not too fussed what they're like for that.

Just got this. £25 unlimited fibre. Been great for the couple weeks it's been in.

I dont think ive ever needed broadband customer services in all the years having it so I'm not too fussed what they're like for that.

For me their speed was crap compared to BT.

Running side by side I’d be getting 75-76mbit on BT and anything from 1-60 on Vodafone...

For me their speed was crap compared to BT.

Running side by side I’d be getting 75-76mbit on BT and anything from 1-60 on Vodafone...
Early days for me but hopefully it stays as it is now. I think its around 30mb. More than enough for us.

Mind I'm with vodaphone for my phone aswell and their customer service is crap fir that. So I expect the bb will be the same if I ever need to use it

Early days for me but hopefully it stays as it is now. I think its around 30mb. More than enough for us.

Mind I'm with vodaphone for my phone aswell and their customer service is crap fir that. So I expect the bb will be the same if I ever need to use it

If you do a quote with BT, out of interest what speed ranges do they offer?

Just try and see quick whilst you still have time to sack voda off if you need to mate!

Their CS is just as bad as for mobile aye, if not worse (if thats possible??!) haha...saying that BT cos are shocking too.,

If you do a quote with BT, out of interest what speed ranges do they offer?

Just try and see quick whilst you still have time to sack voda off if you need to mate!

Their CS is just as bad as for mobile aye, if not worse (if thats possible??!) haha...saying that BT cos are shocking too.,
They both said similar speeds when I looked. I didn't look for anything faster. Both could do 76mb for a few quid more I think but I don't need it.

The difference was BT was a bit more per month and £59.99 set up fee. Vodaphone offered me a Sonos play 1 to go with them also :) I'm easy bought!

They both said similar speeds when I looked. I didn't look for anything faster. Both could do 76mb for a few quid more I think but I don't need it.

The difference was BT was a bit more per month and £59.99 set up fee. Vodaphone offered me a Sonos play 1 to go with them also :) I'm easy bought!

Haha, as long as you are happy with the speed mate I guess (and the Sonos ha!)

I can't find anyone cheaper than Sky's £17.40 unlimited fibre deal so I'll stay with Sky for as long as they're offering it.

I can't find anyone cheaper than Sky's £17.40 unlimited fibre deal so I'll stay with Sky for as long as they're offering it.

BT will be cheaper with their deals wont they? WHen you add the quidco and pre-paid cash card reward thing. If you want the up to 52mbit one anyway.

Slightly more actually now until the cash back and rewards card goes back up.

But then it goes cheaper no?

BT will be cheaper with their deals wont they? WHen you add the quidco and pre-paid cash card reward thing. If you want the up to 52mbit one anyway.

Slightly more actually now until the cash back and rewards card goes back up.

But then it goes cheaper no?

I've never seen anything cheaper than £17.40 mate. I'm not under contract so I'm open to moving if you can find one.

I've never seen anything cheaper than £17.40 mate. I'm not under contract so I'm open to moving if you can find one.

BT reward cards often go 150+ as much as 200 I’m sure.

My last one was 150 with 90 quidco.

31.99/month
34.99 activation (may have been 50 activation at the time i need to check)

418.87 for the 12 months..

90 quidco
150 reward card

Makes it 178.87 over 12 months.. 14.90 a month. (15.15 if it was 50 activation and not 34.99)

So when that reward card goes back up to 150-200 its gonna be cheaper mate, keep an eye on them, they change every other week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back