Another one cancels Sky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've had sky since 2014 and it's spot on tbh, much better than bt was. Always get 40 /10 and other than needing a vpn now for certain stuff they never slow shit down. Need to turn the daft shield off like.
I quite enjoy watching dodgy sky streams on their internet, seems like a bit of justice for the greedy twats.

For speed virgin 200meg

Nice if you can get it, out here in the hills I'm happy to have 40mb downloads tbh, £10pm + line rental.

Last edited:
I would have gone away from bt if it wasn't for loosing my email address. Everything is through there at the mo. I'm changing one by one but there's always a few cropping up that won't accept google mail or hot mail

I've had sky since 2014 and it's spot on tbh, much better than bt was. Always get 40 /10 and other than needing a vpn now for certain stuff they never slow shit down. Need to turn the daft shield off like.
I quite enjoy watching dodgy sky streams on their internet, seems like a bit of justice for the greedy twats.

Nice if you can get it, out here in the hills I'm happy to have 40mb downloads tbh, £10pm + line rental.
I've never had a problem as such but I'm sick of pissing about every 12 months pretending to cancel so that they bring my price down again! Plus the TV programmes are shite.

if you can get their fibre optic service, I'd go for virgin.

comes with a decent number of HD TV channels as well as the super-fast broadband. 3 tablets, 4 phones, a laptop and 3 TVs often running all at the same time. No issues.

I've never had a problem as such but I'm sick of pissing about every 12 months pretending to cancel so that they bring my price down again! Plus the TV programmes are shite.

I canceled the tv side years ago mate, couldn't agree more about the cost v quality of sky tv.

Virgin's the best I've used, plus you don't have to have a land line or TV and that suits me down to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back