Another nonce locked up

STUMPY

Full Back
Me daughter wanders down the stairs this morning and says "i see ***** ****** got jailed" im like "who ?". She thought she'd told me about it but actually had not. Absolutely blew my mind, what on earth makes a grown man want to have sex with a 5/6 year old girl. Me daughter and some of her friends know of this fella, a right wrongun. Some of the details she told me are not in the news articles but are horrific. Its in all the local papers today possibly was in the echo yesterday. Im not sure how to post links plus im not really sure if its the sort of link thats allowed on the forum.

South Banker Wolf

Central Defender
Me daughter wanders down the stairs this morning and says "i see ***** ****** got jailed" im like "who ?". She thought she'd told me about it but actually had not. Absolutely blew my mind, what on earth makes a grown man want to have sex with a 5/6 year old girl. Me daughter and some of her friends know of this fella, a right wrongun. Some of the details she told me are not in the news articles but are horrific. Its in all the local papers today possibly was in the echo yesterday. Im not sure how to post links plus im not really sure if its the sort of link thats allowed on the forum.
He needs the rope.

a1970man

Midfield
The catching paedophiles program on Monday nights is a real eye opener when the police track them down.

Some guys just shrug and accept it like an occupational hazard, other go into complete shock.
Bloke last episode was a 56 year old classroom assistant, no previous, married with kids etc.
When they confronted him you could see that he knew his life was over in that split second.
Back to the cop shop and he just collapsed in a heap ... gets no sympathy from me like.

One lad sends out about 1000s messages a day to young girls with lewd messages.
The police woman asked if he ever has any success with such behaviour...
"One or two a week will reply" he said.

They all get hefty (well deserved) sentences like

beverly macca

Full Back
Is this the washy lad.

DufraisFTM

Striker
The catching paedophiles program on Monday nights is a real eye opener when the police track them down.

Some guys just shrug and accept it like an occupational hazard, other go into complete shock.
Bloke last episode was a 56 year old classroom assistant, no previous, married with kids etc.
When they confronted him you could see that he knew his life was over in that split second.
Back to the cop shop and he just collapsed in a heap ... gets no sympathy from me like.

I’ve watched one episode of this program. I found it fascinating and sickening in equal measure.

The one I saw had the lad in you mention sending thousands of messages. He seemed a pretty normal young lad. He admitted everything immediately and helped the police with their enquiries. He got 8 year iirc.

The other fella in the episode was a right weirdo. The kind of bloke you wouldn’t be surprised to hear is a paedophile. The police were posing as a 12/13 year old girl and he went to meet her. He had cable ties and a dildo in his overnight bag iirc. When he was caught he started playing the victim immediately, saying bad things always happen to him. He also said to the police he has no respect for ‘their laws’. I think he only got 3 years or so.

I know you don’t get to see the whole story, mitigation, reports etc but if one of those was to get 8 years I would have thought it should have been the bloke who travelled to meet this ‘girl’.

Jon Dough

Midfield
Last edited:

STUMPY

Full Back
Is this the washy lad.
Yep
The firing squad is too quick for him, he needs death by natural causes in solitary confinement (far worse than execution).
Is this him?
Thats him

Safc88

Striker
The firing squad is too quick for him, he needs death by natural causes in solitary confinement (far worse than execution).
Is this him?
Aye read about it yesterday, wanta f***ing hanging like. Even laughing in court about it

PTR

Striker
Is this him?
"guilty of six charges, including rape of a child, sexual assault and GBH with intent, and is now beginning 24 years behind bars. "
Only 24? Should be that for the child rape alone, at least.

Should be a regular weekly feature on TV something satisfying watching peadophiles worlds fall apart.

Read about that disgusting **** yesterday, I hope the little girl is getting all the love, counselling and support she'll need to recover bless her. He shouldn't be breathing, once they find out what he's in for he's a marked man I'd imagine.