Another naked stroller

I don't see the harm in it unless there are kids about - its a bit weird though :neutral:.
This.

I punched a fella in a beer garden once because he pulled his nob out infront of kids and started pissing against a wall. Nowt wrong with nudism if it's in an enclosed space, but if I'd seen the fella in Stockton I'd have probably chased the fucker tbh.

This.

I punched a fella in a beer garden once because he pulled his nob out infront of kids and started pissing against a wall. Nowt wrong with nudism if it's in an enclosed space, but if I'd seen the fella in Stockton I'd have probably chased the fucker tbh.
So you thought it appropriate to punch someone in front of kids?

Did they see his cock?
Aye. After he got his dick out parents started moving their kids away to the other side of the garden in shock. My Sister took my kids. I was that angry I walked over and punched the twat.

I'm a pacifist, mate. Never raised a hand to anyone in my life. This was an exception and tbh I'd do it again.

If I came around your house, pulled my dick out infront of your kids, then started pissing against a wall... what you gonna do?

Aye. After he got his dick out parents started moving their kids away to the other side of the garden in shock. My Sister took my kids. I was that angry I walked over and punched the twat.

I'm a pacifist, mate. Never raised a hand to anyone in my life. This was an exception and tbh I'd do it again.

If I came around your house, pulled my dick out infront of your kids, then started pissing against a wall... what you gonna do?
Knock you clean out :p

Back