Another miracle is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony From Blue

Central Defender
if the manager is changed...?

Watford a - beat them already this season
Leicester a - they'll have one eye on the Champions League, will maybe field a weakened team
West Ham h - they haven't looked anything special this season
Boro a - they are as awful as us
Bournemouth h - they are awful on the road and their defence is a shambles
Hull a - as bad as us
Swansea h - starting to revert back to poor form

Leicester a - they'll have one eye on the Champions League, will maybe field a weakened team
Hull a - as bad as us
Our club just lacks quality I am sorry been following the lads for 40 years this is the year we just do not have it...I like you enthusiasm but this season reminds me of QPR relegation season !!!

I see 3 points from Bournemouth and maybe 3 from Swansea (if we haven't been relegated).

We are awful on the road, wouldn't have an confidence about getting points on our travels whatsoever. The Palace game was a weird anomoly. The Boro game is probably our best chance, it's basically the stoppable force (they can't score) vs the moveable object (we can't stop conceding).

Hull a - as bad as us

Agree w bold statetment and I would give this a LIKE except for the question at the start.

I see 3 points from Bournemouth and maybe 3 from Swansea (if we haven't been relegated).

We are awful on the road, wouldn't have an confidence about getting points on our travels whatsoever. The Palace game was a weird anomoly. The Boro game is probably our best chance, it's basically the stoppable force (they can't score) vs the moveable object (we can't stop conceding).

We're not much better at home TBF.

Hull a - as bad as us

Play for a daw on the away games and at home... Get 5 points from all that.

Done and dusted.

Hull a - as bad as us
Here lies the problem.. We wont win another game with this man in charge..

Beat Swansea and win our game in hand vs Middlesbrough and we're 1 point back from Swansea.

There's 7 games before you play Swansea are they not going to get another point until you play them??

They will get 3 on Sunday

What a stupid statement you've made Swansea will have 37 points by the time they come to your lot

There's 7 games before you play Swansea are they not going to get another point until you play them??

They will get 3 on Sunday

What a stupid statement you've made Swansea will have 37 points by the time they come to your lot

What I'm saying makes sense, the way you've misinterpreted it is stupid. Forget every other game, if we beat Swansea and Boro we only need to make up another 1 point on Swansea in every other game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back