Another knife attack in london

In theatre at the moment having an operation on a defence wound to his hand apparantly. Heard that he took a blow to the head from the machete as well. Hope he makes a full recovery physically and mentally. Sadly that might be his career over. Hope not though
Shit that like, stopping someone for no insurance and that happens. They get the book thrown at them in America for this. Not here though, 5-8 if we are lucky? Hope the fella recovers quickly.

Despite what many London based posters will have you believe, the Met really do have to deal with far too much violent crimes involving knives etc recently. Those responsible for frontline response to these nutters get a huge amount of respect from me.

I've had some dealings with some right incompetent arseholes masquerading as officers, but you couldn't pay me enough to do the job some of these police are tasked with.

I
In theatre at the moment having an operation on a defence wound to his hand apparantly. Heard that he took a blow to the head from the machete as well. Hope he makes a full recovery physically and mentally. Sadly that might be his career over. Hope not though
Sorry of seb but another copper ran over with a suspected stolen car last night in Mosley..we are slowly creeping the way of other more violent countries...when I was a young un( long time ago) we were respectful of coppers .

Sorry of seb but another copper ran over with a suspected stolen car last night in Mosley..we are slowly creeping the way of other more violent countries...when I was a young un( long time ago) we were respectful of coppers .

Yep, it is out of control and the knackers will just keep on getting more brazen.

Just watched the full video of the incident holy fuck man:eek:

Copper gives him a reet prolonged zap fully deserved like. Hope. He gets lifed off the scumbag
watched it earlier. despite the how many times did he fall crack, it was good to see how professional the coppers were. wouldnt even let the passersby have a kick at the twat

i just watched this about 15 minutes ago. its good to see that the people filming the original confrontation have the sense to help the copper and tend to him, even giving the suspect a kick to keep him down when he's trying to get back up

This is what happens when you vote the Tories in, they destroy our services. what the fuck did people expect ?

Back