Another knife attack in london

He said the attack on PC Outten, 29, was not premeditated, but rather a reaction to the officer putting his hands around his throat and strangling him and pulling out seven of his dreadlocks.

Mr Turner said: "The officer accepted that in strangling the defendant he was committing an inherently dangerous act."

Unless there’s a psychiatric or similar element to put doubt to his state of mind, I don’t see how you can hit someone in the head with a machete and it be anything else other than attempted murder.

I think that he definitely has serious issues tbh. If he was someone who was fully immersed in the criminal mindset he wouldn't have a machete in that condition. The state of the blade he had you would have as much chance giving someone tetanus as cutting them.

I really feel for the plod like, not only do they have to deal with an ever increasing number of violent mental fuckers, they also have to deal with people like this bint who’ve never had to face violence or intimidation while performing their duties:

I’m happy for people to take a nuanced view on things as it’s important to get as many facts as possible to make a judgement on a given situation, but fuck me some of these people live on another planet.

Back