Another knife attack in london

Not critical according to the the copper giving a rundown on the incident at this precise moment on local TV,he will make a recovery,guy stabbed him,he tazered the guy,just another day in Londinium.

He was a 50+ year old man,no insurance on his car led to the stop.
Now they have said the copper is "fine" and they are chatting about the lack of respect for the police.

In theatre at the moment having an operation on a defence wound to his hand apparantly. Heard that he took a blow to the head from the machete as well. Hope he makes a full recovery physically and mentally. Sadly that might be his career over. Hope not though

In theatre at the moment having an operation on a defence wound to his hand apparantly. Heard that he took a blow to the head from the machete as well. Hope he makes a full recovery physically and mentally. Sadly that might be his career over. Hope not though
Might be as a patrol copper but hopefully sense prevails and he's shoved in an office somewhere rather than paid off

Might be as a patrol copper but hopefully sense prevails and he's shoved in an office somewhere rather than paid off

I hope hes not shoved in an office somewhere. If he can still do the job, get him back out there. Need more like him stopping vehicles single crewed in the middle of the night.
Seen all too often that attacks like this stop cops working front line due to mental health issues, anxiety etc
Wouldn't have happened if the copper had a gun.

Would have happened anyway. The consequences of their actions are not even an after thought. Gun, taser, knife... the attack was made before he was able to draw taser.
Just another argument that all cops need taser after passing probationary period

Last edited:
I hope hes not shoved in an office somewhere. If he can still do the job, get him back out there. Need more like him stopping vehicles single crewed in the middle of the night.
Seen all too often that attacks like this stop cops working front line due to mental health issues, anxiety etc

Would have happened anyway. The consequences of their actions are not even an after thought. Gun, taser, knife... the attack was made before he was able to draw taser.
Just another argument that all cops need taser after passing probationary period
Tbf it was a tongue in cheek comment but the bloke had to return to the van to get the weapon. He wouldn't have done that with a gun pointed at him.

Tbf it was a tongue in cheek comment but the bloke had to return to the van to get the weapon. He wouldn't have done that with a gun pointed at him.
I’ve said for a long time that standard procedure for stops of this sort should be the US model i.e. handcuffs on until the situation is established. Might not be so easy to do with single handed unarmed copper though.

Why would he have a gun pointed at him? For no insurance? A taser was an appropriate amount of kit and has been used correctly and effectively. AFOs carry taser as well for a reason.
I havent yet seen a report stating that the driver had to go back to the van to get a machete?
I’ve said for a long time that standard procedure for stops of this sort should be the US model i.e. handcuffs on until the situation is established. Might not be so easy to do with single handed unarmed copper though.

Cant be cuffing everyone. Sometimes routine insurance stops are simply down to number pkate changes etc. Fancy having cuffs stuck on you straight away because your insurance company forgot to change your insurance to your private plate?

Last edited:

Aye if he can but would rather see the lad still have a job then be pensioned off through no fault of his own

Back