Another hectic summer awaits

scotch

Striker
Takeover/investment needs to be sorted by end of June at the latest
Ross's future needs to be clarified and sorted by end of June
Players need to come in and others shipped out by end of July

Get all this done and we can start the season with some semblance of our best formation and team.

We need stability and a plan moving forward, as things seemed to go awry half way through this season, Jack seemed to lose his bottle for attacking football.

Last thing we need is for any of the 3 points mentioned at the top to drag on, this is a low moment for the club but we need positive action to continue rebuilding this great club.

It's going to take something big because I am not looking forwards to this at all.

Not black and white as that, I would like to know his honest assessment of the season and where he thinks he can improve the team.

Erm, attack and defence with a bit of midfield improvement thrown in as well.

He’s failed in his task. It’s as black and white as that.

Erm, attack and defence with a bit of midfield improvement thrown in as well.

He’s failed in his task. It’s as black and white as that.
No then you need to look at players at his disposal, this is where it falls down we overate our players like crazy the squad was never good enough and has may SHORT failings pardon the pun...

No then you need to look at players at his disposal, this is where it falls down we overate our players like crazy the squad was never good enough and has may SHORT failings pardon the pun...

Consider the existing squad and then the transfer budget. If you still think he did a good job then you’re off your rocker man.

I’m a part time fair weather fan but jesus man. If you think he did a good job you’re off your tits.

Consider the existing squad and then the transfer budget. If you still think he did a good job then you’re off your rocker man.

I’m a part time fair weather fan but jesus man. If you think he did a good job you’re off your tits.
I thought he did an average job, where we finished was about right in terms of talent in the squad 5th placing, he overachieved first part of the season and underachieved in last few months, with a bit of height and pace in the team I think we can do better next year.

I thought he did an average job, where we finished was about right in terms of talent in the squad 5th placing, he overachieved first part of the season and underachieved in last few months, with a bit of height and pace in the team I think we can do better next year.

Fuck that.

Back