Another Guys hand chopped off in machete attack

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date

A targeted attack so the lad who was assaulted must have been up to something

More facts needed as usual the press just print sensational bare details again

Last edited:
Social norms on this board are bizarre. I got a telling off and a warning for making a joke about an old biddy who was pushed over and her face went bright red. Yet a young adult faces life changing injuries & gets their hand cut off and everyone is cracking funnies about it. What’s that about then?

Social norms on this board are bizarre. I got a telling off and a warning for making a joke about an old biddy who was pushed over and her face went bright red. Yet a young adult faces life changing injuries & gets their hand cut off and everyone is cracking funnies about it. What’s that about then?
You’re a dick head.

What is this about?

I’ve genuinely only seen black geezers do it whilst pacing about in a circle doing it.

So because they're black they're also immigrants?
Jesus wept man...
I was waiting for that.

no they are not silly.You can tell the immigrants by their clothes generally.Big baggy trousers on that are about 6” short and a git big puffer jacket /Wolly hat on when it’s about 50c.
Ah yes. Like this chap, yes?

Logon or register to see this image

Let’s try again.

Thread about 99 year old man dying. Posts that say “hardly fussed, he was old, whatever” called disrespectful & removed.

Thread on young person losing hand and being disabled in vicious assault... Cue joke after joke, no one calls it disrespectful, titter titter how hilarious.

If someone chopped the Queen’s hand off would I be allowed to laugh at it? Or is it only when it’s working class young men being violently assaulted that we’re allowed to laugh? Please inform me.

Let’s try again.

Thread about 99 year old man dying. Posts that say “hardly fussed, he was old, whatever” called disrespectful & removed.

Thread on young person losing hand and being disabled in vicious assault... Cue joke after joke, no one calls it disrespectful, titter titter how hilarious.

If someone chopped the Queen’s hand off would I be allowed to laugh at it? Or is it only when it’s working class young men being violently assaulted that we’re allowed to laugh? Please inform me.

Someone in the public eye (for decades) vs someone not, albeit a victim of a crime.

I suspect there's also a question over the circumstances of hand removal. I mean it's obviously not nice, but you have to wonder how a situation like that comes about

Someone in the public eye (for decades) vs someone not, albeit a victim of a crime.

I suspect there's also a question over the circumstances of hand removal. I mean it's obviously not nice, but you have to wonder how a situation like that comes about
Sounds like we’re getting somewhere. So if they’re in the public eye we must be respectful & mourn their passing but if they’re just any old kid we can laugh at their lifelong disability.

Sounds like we’re getting somewhere. So if they’re in the public eye we must be respectful & mourn their passing but if they’re just any old kid we can laugh at their lifelong disability.

Easy for people to laugh it off in a "Glad that's not me" sort of way. Doesn't make it right, but we've done schadenfreude before we knew it was a word
These folks look very English/North European to me. ⚔️✋

DM link - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Back