Another Guys hand chopped off in machete attack

• Thread starter Deleted member 32773
  • Start date
Let’s try again.

Thread about 99 year old man dying. Posts that say “hardly fussed, he was old, whatever” called disrespectful & removed.

Thread on young person losing hand and being disabled in vicious assault... Cue joke after joke, no one calls it disrespectful, titter titter how hilarious.

If someone chopped the Queen’s hand off would I be allowed to laugh at it? Or is it only when it’s working class young men being violently assaulted that we’re allowed to laugh? Please inform me.
Report the posts that you find offensive, otherwise the mods won’t know about it.

Let’s try again.

Thread about 99 year old man dying. Posts that say “hardly fussed, he was old, whatever” called disrespectful & removed.

Thread on young person losing hand and being disabled in vicious assault... Cue joke after joke, no one calls it disrespectful, titter titter how hilarious.

If someone chopped the Queen’s hand off would I be allowed to laugh at it? Or is it only when it’s working class young men being violently assaulted that we’re allowed to laugh? Please inform me.
Mere flesh wound.

Back