Another day another grooming gang....

So respond with facts. Does a single religious group commit any more abuse as a whole than any other? 'Ah but gangs' you'll reply, but look at the horrors in the catholic church to see that this transcends religions worldwide and the research backs this up. Why do you try to make it about Muslims?

like you did in post 153?
Sure... like all problems that might have something to do with Islam. It's just another coincidence :rolleyes:

Sure... like all problems that might have something to do with Islam. It's just another coincidence :rolleyes:
I agree it has it's problems, so does Christianity, so do most religions and even other groups who are none religious. But for some reason, you seem obsessed with making it all about Muslims.

The bit you don't grasp it that just because one group has issues, it doesn't mean other groups don't. Look at the stats, not the newspaper reports as the British press also seem to obsess about Muslims, yet statistically, child abuse levels are almost identical between all groups in the UK.

So please be outraged but be outraged at the abuse, not the statistically irrelevant religion of the abuse.

I don't know why Tommy Robinson's name is being invoked again. Like it or not this story has now passed him by. He's redundant and left to shout from the side lines while the police and social services finally get on and do the jobs they're paid to do. It's been a long time since he was in a position to help, now he's become a hindrance. Leave him on the margins.

I agree it has it's problems, so does Christianity, so do most religions and even other groups who are none religious. But for some reason, you seem obsessed with making it all about Muslims.

The bit you don't grasp it that just because one group has issues, it doesn't mean other groups don't. Look at the stats, not the newspaper reports as the British press also seem to obsess about Muslims, yet statistically, child abuse levels are almost identical between all groups in the UK.

So please be outraged but be outraged at the abuse, not the statistically irrelevant religion of the abuse.
Naz Shah likes this post

I agree with you to a point.Any abuse should be stamped down on.
Are the stats based on Britain or world wide ? I get the feeling that grooming gangs by these ethnic minorities is more widespread than we know. I would further question the way some of these faiths treat/view not only females of their own ethnic group but how they view females of other religions. You would be surprised .

I agree with you to a point.Any abuse should be stamped down on.
Are the stats based on Britain or world wide ? I get the feeling that grooming gangs by these ethnic minorities is more widespread than we know. I would further question the way some of these faiths treat/view not only females of their own ethnic group but how they view females of other religions. You would be surprised .
Of course they are widespread. We allowed them to network. But any girl who wants to make an accusation is free to do so these days. The women are fighting back and they've publicly told others who might be going through the same situation to be brave tell someone. There are a lot of abusers who will be waiting for that knock on the door. That makes me happy. I'll be happier when they're in prison mind, but it will do for now.

Police knew about it,but were apprehensive to do anything because of the racist angle,its not racist,its the truth,its facts,how can the Pakistan connection be racist?Queue SMB indignants anti-racist posse............
This is the main factor in this .I get over compensating for minorities and all the trendy advertising showing perfect mixed race couples etc but Police work should follow basic rules of lawful and unlawful .Considering the flip side where Black males are targeted at mad % rates for random stops etc .The Police have admitted they didn't want to upset communities .Clearly crime doesn't have a colour or a god but like the black male mention above certain stuff happens in certain groups and that's a fact

Britain is not a racist country , yes there are small minorities of idiots but on the whole we are a very multicultural forgiving island .
Listen to the likes of Lammy, Abbott , Lewis, Femmy and this daft bint and you start to realise where the problem actually lies

Dr Shola -listened to her nonsense Monday morning radio 4. Someone called Meghan a third rate actress and she responded with 'That's racist'

Listening to that , in 2008 the police were directed to use their resources elsewhere as these young women had made a lifestyle choice, so basically they were cast aside. It boils me piss as a father and grandfather of young ladies this has been allowed to go on for so long. A 15 year old girl dies after being given heroin by a 51 year old but she has made a lifestyle choice. Reetio FFS.
13 yr old lasses being labelled child prostitutes instead of victims.

I’ll tell you what pissed me off, the girls nan on the news giving it “I told them all it was going on, I told them again and again” er what the fuck were you doing love?

I don’t even want to hear an attempt at an excuse for her. If your family is being hurt you do something about it, cheeky old bag slating everyone
What she was doing was trying to to get the senior officials within proper authorities like the police and child care to carry out their duties honestly and diligently. You know, the ones they are extremely well paid to carry out instead of trotting out pathetic excuses instead.

I will not be surprised to learn that their disgraceful failure was down to dishonesty rather than gross incompetence or cynicism.

It's blindingly obvious to anyone with a brain that she has tried her dammedest for years and and been treated with utter contempt

Last edited:
The usual nonsense. If you're not screaming about the enemy within you're an apologist for rapists.
You can usually tell who they are. They start blaming Hindu's and the Japanese and Italians..... or they start saying there's nowt wrong with raping 9 year olds, just have to check the date in the calendar first...

Who else did you throw under the bus in the last thread?

That Beacon of Xenophpbia (!) The Mirror has reported yet more disturbing news - 100 Older Asian Males abused dozens of white children with impunity.

This gets worse and worse.

Back