Another "cracking" Friday night in Sunderland

• Thread starter Deleted member 27423
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 27423

Saltgrass to start,.25 years since my last visit!fantastic pub now, well done to the owner)..Hanover Place,Kings Arms, Isis, Dunn Cow, Motor Raj to finish off....we need some "new" drinking routes in town....maybe we have found ours?

Saltgrass to start,.25 years since my last visit!fantastic pub now, well done to the owner)..Hanover Place,Kings Arms, Isis, Dunn Cow, Motor Raj to finish off....we need some "new" drinking routes in town....maybe we have found ours?
Sounds topper but you need to start the route in Odd fellows, Millfield...£2.60 a pint of Stella

Sounds topper but you need to start the route in Odd fellows, Millfield...£2.60 a pint of Stella
Might just do that,sounds canny marra...after all the negative press about the town just thought it was worth highlighting a good " route" especially for those who like to pub hop without walking miles to the next decent boozer..some pubs are really trying and the welcome was very warm reminding us a lot of the old hylton road days.....cheers

Peter and the girls are really going great guns at the moment in the Saltgras .

^You've quoted me without saying fuck all^
Sorry marra...me and technology!anyway have to agree....they will hav mine and my mates custom again...very genuine warmth from the staff....worth an awful lot when you walk in a pub for the first time in many years......well done to all...the atmosphere they help make deserves a success...hav to say the Dunn Cow was similar

Saltgrass, Hannover, Kings Arms, Vaults, Isis, Ivy, Chaplins, Fitzies, Duncow. Bed.
Sounds like a man who knas his gud boozers...nee curry tho?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry marra...me and technology!anyway have to agree....they will hav mine and my mates custom again...very genuine warmth from the staff....worth an awful lot when you walk in a pub for the first time in many years......well done to all...the atmosphere they help make deserves a success...hav to say the Dunn Cow was similar

Dangermows is all man, he'll have the vindaloo for his breakfast.

Nah, no bait, too full off the drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back