Another Brandon win

Status
Not open for further replies.
shildonmackem said:
If you're paying him £400 a game he should be winning every game for you.
Bit silly considering you only win £100 for winning the league don't you think?

You don't play sport to make profit though, you do it to win things. Even if those figures were true I'm sure Brandon would think it money well spent if he brings them a trophy.

NorthCountryBoy said:
You don't play sport to make profit though, you do it to win things. Even if those figures were true I'm sure Brandon would think it money well spent if he brings them a trophy.

Well said, sure Kimmer weren't chasing the £100 all the years they tried to get into a higher league

Does the forum have a problem with Brandon paying Karl Turner? I personally don't have a clue what he's on, nor do I really care but it seems a lot of jealousy is floating about on here over Brandon winning and allegedly having money to spend on players...... Just wondered what peoples views on it were?

someone in the know.

good on brandon for improving thier team as for years they have been terrible.

Does the forum have a problem with Brandon paying Karl Turner? I personally don't have a clue what he's on, nor do I really care but it seems a lot of jealousy is floating about on here over Brandon winning and allegedly having money to spend on players...... Just wondered what peoples views on it were?

Of course no-one has a problem with Brandon. We've got a couple of games against their youth/casual set up. I don't think anyone has a problem with Brandon paying Karl Turner or anyone £400 a game, or nowt a game, or whatever. But there's no need to TVOR to go on like they're the best team in the world. Ever.

I wish Brandon success this season, as I do all teams. Except Philadelphia.

Of course no-one has a problem with Brandon. We've got a couple of games against their youth/casual set up. I don't think anyone has a problem with Brandon paying Karl Turner or anyone £400 a game, or nowt a game, or whatever. But there's no need to TVOR to go on like they're the best team in the world. Ever.

You should try gannin to the match with him :roll:.

TBF to him though and I'm not usually he just means it as a bit of banter and I'll happily come on her an mention when Brandon get beat :-D

Edit: He's at work at the moment so I'm just wondering if its young TVOR

Last edited:

Mate its only a bit of banter man

Aleem Dar said:

It's just a bit crack from someone who's passionate about their sport and their club, why rattle on about it? When we win we buzz off it, why shouldn't others be the same?

don't be silly man we are just messing around although I do think if true £400 a match is abit OTT but as long as the club can justify it and the facilities down there are up to scratch then there is no real problem with it.

and you will have had an amazing season to go unbeaten and that is why I can't see it happening

You should try gannin to the match with him :roll:.

TBF to him though and I'm not usually he just means it as a bit of banter and I'll happily come on her an mention when Brandon get beat :-D

Edit: He's at work at the moment so I'm just wondering if its young TVOR
No its me on a trip to Flamingland with year 7s for my sins :)

It's just a bit crack from someone who's passionate about their sport and their club, why rattle on about it? When we win we buzz off it, why shouldn't others be the same?

My tounge was in my cheek when I posted it.

As I said, good luck to all NE cricket teams this season. Except Philly.

Aye seconds will challenge for league 3 rd team will field teams in the spirit of the league and will loss a few as many others don't do that we will give the young lads a bat and bowl even if it means we get relegated. Book mark that as well:)

I will let you know after your 3rds have played Washington academy in the cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back