Another Boro defeat?

They will face some serious financial problems mind if they do come down. I think they'd go back up mind, but if they didn't, arent they over a 100 million in debt to gibsons company, I'm pretty certain the owner just cant write it off

Gibson always writes debt off I have read.

Gibson always writes debt off I have read.
Aye but he cant do that anyone, he used to, but I'm pretty sure new rules are in?? A couple of boro fans I know are seriously worried about the club, 100 odd million in debt in league 1, that's a club in serious problems, potentially a worse position than us

How are they struggling in the championship then

The choice of Woodgate was a baffling one really. One of his early press conferences he came across as a drunk man arguing in a pub, saying the league table does lie.

I thought when they won 4 out of 5 around Christmas they would make a late surge, but that now appears to have been an anomoly.

Too many players coming to the end of contracts, losing a good keeper, and Woodgates inability to communicate a message to the team appear to have set the tone now.

But, as I say , probably stay up by default due to Wigan. Unless Luton or Barnsley get a run from somewhere.

The choice of Woodgate was a baffling one really. One of his early press conferences he came across as a drunk man arguing in a pub, saying the league table does lie.

I thought when they won 4 out of 5 around Christmas they would make a late surge, but that now appears to have been an anomoly.

Too many players coming to the end of contracts, losing a good keeper, and Woodgates inability to communicate a message to the team appear to have set the tone now.

But, as I say , probably stay up by default due to Wigan. Unless Luton or Barnsley get a run from somewhere.

All for giving young managers ago but hes thick as fuck and always has been. Mental choice.

Still need 4+ points to be safe. Sheff Wed and Bristol City have both crumbled so you'd expect that's the best shot.

Millwall away tomorrow, pushing for playoffs in good form so don't fancy their chances there.

Gibson has been cutting costs for a while and Woodgate was a cheap and easy option.
he floated a fair few names about and magically returned to readily available Woodgate.

Back