Another Boro defeat?

Financially they'd be in a bit of bother from what I've seen and heard from Boro fans.

Still 5 games to go, I can't see Warnock relegating them.

Exactly.Are there any other clubs in the football pyramid that don’t have a real rivalry Or are they the only one?
Couldn’t tell you who Hull’s main rivals are. Some would say Grimsby but we haven’t played them for over 20 years, before my time. I only hate Leeds because I grew up with and live and work among the bastards

I hope they dont come down, as Gibson will spend to get them up. He has always played the Bust to Boom card, as he took over when they went down to the 3rd in 1986.
Fwiw Wigan should save them , with their 12 point deduction .
So I think they will stay up on a technicality.
Can he afford to spend again n
He spent to get them back in premier league
But bought Brett what's his face fro forest
What they need is Tony pulis
Couldn’t tell you who Hull’s main rivals are. Some would say Grimsby but we haven’t played them for over 20 years, before my time. I only hate Leeds because I grew up with and live and work among the bastards
Scunthorpe ?

Can he afford to spend again n
He spent to get them back in premier league
But bought Brett what's his face fro forest
What they need is Tony pulis

Scunthorpe ?
Seems to be more from their side and reckon if you asked all Hull fans you’d get a mixed response and a few who’d say they’re not that arsed about them. We haven’t got an equivalent to your Mags and although a lot would say Leeds I don’t think they give much of a toss about us

MK Dons, apart from the obvious AFC Wimbledon, would probably look at Northampton Town as their local derby.

Poor old Reading. Not even Wycombe Wanderers consider them as a derby rival. It's all about Colchester United for them, stretching back to their non-league days and the bad blood they had then.

Back