ANOTHER Anti Di Canio Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't give a shit about PDC's political beliefs, just some moron trying to stir things up.

Probably a lonely virgin dreaming about the time he squeezed past a lass on the train and shot his glue into his shorts.

He's entitled to his opinion and rightly so.

You've probably more than doubled his blog readership by linking to it here.

It's like invading Czechoslovkia, you have to invade Poland before anyone notice. I got that of HIGNFY

Everyone thinks fascism = Nazi but in reality it equals BNP. A legit politicial party in the UK. I got a few books out of my local library about fascism. It's horrible and a lot of people use it for control. But no more evil than communism.

Also Che Guevara was just as evil as Mussolini.

At it's core lies a strident nationalism and opposition to people who do not share your views. At the core of marxism lies sharing the wealth equally!

Still should be allowed to think whatever the fuck he wants mind.

Back in 2011 I wrote that Swindon should be embarrassed to employ a man who is a symbol of modern fascism and called for all fans to boycott the club.

I finished that article by appealing to the Swindon fans saying, “The message has to come from the supporters. Sack him for the reputation of the club.”

This message was ignored by most, if not all, Swindon fans. Could it be different for Sunderland?

Good grief - who does he think he is? The bloke is another pointless, borderline communist clownshoe with lots to say and no one is listening. PDCs appointment as a football manager isn't going to create a new fascist/nazi political uprising in this country. It's a non-story for people on the far left to get excited about and tell us what we should be thinking. :confused:

Good grief - who does he think he is? The bloke is another pointless, borderline communist clownshoe with lots to say and no one is listening. PDCs appointment as a football manager isn't going to create a new fascist/nazi political uprising in this country. It's a non-story for people on the far left to get excited about and tell us what we should be thinking. :confused:

The internet has been a wonderful revolution. It does not seem that many years ago, where if I wanted to find out what happened in a Sunderland game, then I would have to buy a paper for the report. Often that would lead to frustration when I found we had only been given a small paragraph.

Take a board like this, for example, all of a sudden any fan can write a report and it is there instantly which a range of views. (Ignore the fact that I can now watch every game and see for myself).

The downside is, it has given tedious idiots a forum too, where they can spout ill informed drivel all day long.

I call upon the supporters of Sunderland to boycott the club until he does what he's already done.

What a tedious right on bellend. Do some f***ing research you pandering twat.

I like the twitter message on his site

"your an obsessed arsehole who has been gunning for di canio for years , your blogs shite."

I sent this to the OP.
Just a response to your comments on the above from a sunderland fan .
I am a 59yr old retired company director , can i say that i have never except maybe 1973 been as excited about a managerial appointment as i am now . The fans of this club and after sunday the north east as a whole obviously apart from nufc are buzzing about him as our manager .
This weekend's home game v everton is going to be the first sell out for a few years.
Despite all the negative press , almost entirely from none safc fans , i prefer to believe him when he refuted the allegations and stated that he is not a facsist.
We , safc fans support him as the manager of our team we are sick of all the vitriol from outside the club , we think he will be a huge success here and hope he will be here for many years.
As he says he is a football manager not a politician .
Please leave us alone and take your crusade somewhere else.
JR.safc supporter.
Joseph's ipad

What have Sunderland FC done to deserve this? I bet Dave the manager is really pissed off at people giving him Nazi salutes in the fascist aisle at ASDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back