ANOTHER Anti Di Canio Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

If he is so keen on human rights, why doesn't he relocate to Syria rather than pontificating from his armchair about a football manager? Typical smug, self-congratulatory, condescending tosspot who thinks he knows better because he reads The Guardian.

I note that he tweeted link to his blog to Billy Bragg. He is just trying to ingratiate himself with is oh-so-worthy (and wordy) claptrap.

I hold a Bsc in Social Policy from the University of Bath and a MA in Human Rights from the University of Sussex where I wrote my thesis on reconciling human rights and religion.

f***ing hell! That'll be longer than War & Peace.

I'm left wing and I really couldn't give a rats ass about Paolo's supposed beliefs - as long as the man conducts himself in a manner befitting to Sunderland football club and achieves results ;)

we're behind him - all the boycotter's can fuck off and stay away for all I care, their loss ! :lol:

Totally agree - its within our Human Rights to have who the hell we want as manager and not for some Guardian reading split arse to tell us otherwise.

Also:

"Just as Marcel Desailly would probably choose to never play for a team that Ron Atkinson managed, so I doubt any Italian with immigrant descendants would want to play for Sunderland.
"

What a crock of shite that is - there will be loads of Italians will be wanting to play for us next season if we stop up!

Totally agree - its within our Human Rights to have who the hell we want as manager and not for some Guardian reading split arse to tell us otherwise.

Also:

"Just as Marcel Desailly would probably choose to never play for a team that Ron Atkinson managed, so I doubt any Italian with immigrant descendants would want to play for Sunderland.
"

What a crock of shite that is - there will be loads of Italians will be wanting to play for us next season if we stop up!

Apart from Mussolini - carrying on the absolute false premise that he's basing this entire cavalcade of tit-headed lunacy on - encouraged immigration.

Quote:
Fascism has no place in a modern tolerant democracy.

That is so funny and yet he fails to see the irony in his quote.

"Fascism has no place in a modern tolerant democracy."

That sentence encapsulates the fundamental hypocrisy of his position.

"Success on the pitch acted to numb the consciousness of many Swindon fans. Promotion enabled them to look the other way.
Although this isn’t an excuse for their silence, it does at least act as an explanation."

no they just didn't give a rats arse and neither do the majority of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back