Annual Review

Highlighting your boss’s failings will not get you anywhere like, unless you’re trying to throw them under the bus for their job, which will doubtless bite you on the arse.

Shoot 1982 - the feature on Trevor Francis is a winner (something I can't help but feel that Trevor will also be in Spain '82). Likewise, the quiz where you have to match the moustaches to the famous players. Other than that, not a patch on 1981.
Our Wullie - always better than The Broons. Good value, timeless comedy!
Rupert the Bear - yet again the chirpy anthropomorphic bear with dubious views on both race and women delivers a cracker of a story book!

There's my annual reviews.

:D:confused:

thanks, I think
Your welcome I'm not being sarcastic.

I got wrong for being 'too good' at my job my manager said other people cant achieve what I do and said she has already been asked about why I'm so good from her manager and it needed to be put in writing how I do it, I had to have my quality and everything checked and the results came back exemplary. I had to sit with my manager and make up 'excuses' for the report. So I just sit on here all day now and that stops me from being too good as it wastes loads of time.

I think the argument is almost over now and everybody agrees,but still would like a few more contributions to finally kill off this malignant poison. The surveys are in from key forces like facebook and google and they are having to adapt, so lets get this blight finally removed from the workplace

We have monthly 1-to-1s and 6 monthly reviews. We discuss objectives and stuff and we’re expected to type up the notes as per company standards. My line manager tends to rewrite mine anyway as I always use the wrong tense.

Back