Annual ‘Car Parking at CLS’ Thread

Apologies for delayed update. Both the Council and the Police have denied any involvement in the yellow 'Resident Only' signs. Both suggested the other party. I've no reason to not think either are not telling truth. The only other party suggested was DCCC in conjunction with resident's group(s). I will contact them.

I noticed on Saturday when I went to the Diamonds game that the signs had gone. Anyone know when they went? My money is on an organised bunch of residents getting them made up themselves and taking it upon themselves to put them out. Any Ch-le-St resident able to offer any information?

Apologies for delayed update. Both the Council and the Police have denied any involvement in the yellow 'Resident Only' signs. Both suggested the other party. I've no reason to not think either are not telling truth. The only other party suggested was DCCC in conjunction with resident's group(s). I will contact them.

I noticed on Saturday when I went to the Diamonds game that the signs had gone. Anyone know when they went? My money is on an organised bunch of residents getting them made up themselves and taking it upon themselves to put them out. Any Ch-le-St resident able to offer any information?
Signs have been gone this week. The residents are a strange breed and don't like the cricket club.

@Poolynorm Do you post on Twitter with regard to a non-league football club in the Durham area?

@Poolynorm Do you post on Twitter with regard to a non-league football club in the Durham area?
@Poolynorm We have a mutual interest then. We could ask if anyone knows the Bishop Auckland score.
Not a DC fan mind . Just curious as to why a preseason friendly caused so much secrecy.Turns out Bishop were leading 4-0 and the ref abandoned the game due to the antics of the DC .Sad state of affairs for a once quality team.Not helped mind you by OB and CT 😉

Back