Annoying things on trains

The bloke sitting opposite on a previous work trip who must have rang everyone in his phone and had the same conversation to tell them he was on the train and he was excited because the hotel he was going to was next to a Dominos so he was having pizza later. I'd learned all his lines by the time I got there.

Last edited by a moderator:

People who haven't got a reserved seat and have a right go at you when you tell them their in your seat.

Some wifey on the way to Walsall. We had split tickets and it was those electronic screens. Her and her husband hadn't reserved and she was whinging loudly because they couldn't sit together. Then she noticed out seats were reserved until York. She came over and abruptly said "I'll have your seats from York." I politely explained that we'd reserved them all the way to Birmingham but on split tickets so once in York, it would change to reserved to Sheffield and so on. She wouldn't have it and insisted we had to leave the seats at York at let her have them. It took ages to convince her she couldn't have the seats. Then when she realised she was wrong, she started trying to be all friendly and chatty about football with me :lol:

The bloke sitting opposite on a previous work trip who must have rang everyone in his phone and had the same conversation to tell them he was on the train and he was excited because the hotel he was going to was next to a Dominos so he was having pizza later. I'd learned all his lines by the time I got there.

He probably went to collect his pizza and called all of the people he hadn't managed to speak with to tell them he was having a pizza and had been on a train earlier on.

Back