Annoying things on films...

nelford_safc

Striker
Accuracy.

Got this god awful Lone Ranger film on in the background and theres been about 10 instances of people not being able to shoot someone 5 feet in front of them but have no bother shooting locks on moving trains from 200 yards while riding a horse.

Pure shite.

Accuracy.

Got this god awful Lone Ranger film on in the background and theres been about 10 instances of people not being able to shoot someone 5 feet in front of them but have no bother shooting locks on moving trains from 200 yards while riding a horse.

Pure shite.

Lone Ranger is considered one of the worst films of all time for a reason....

The loudness of footsteps. Maybe I’m a bit deaf in real life but they don’t half make a racket in films. Also blokes using urinals and doing really exaggerated movements to signify what they are doing. A minimal arm movement would let me know you’re finishing your piss and zipping your keks up.

TV and film have too many instances where people don’t talk to each other properly explaining stuff and instead go off and do something daft

Accuracy.

Pure shite.
It’s a comedy ya twerp

Irritating:
People who sit bolt upright in bed after having a nightmare. Never happens.
Anyone taking a tablet throwing their head back dramatically. It's only 2 bloody paracetamol.
People punching mirrors in bathroom to demonstrate how angry they are.
After having sex, someone will usually get up and drape themselves with a duvet. :rolleyes:
:)

I always do that. Don't want to take my lass's eye out.

The hero can always park right outside his destination
Cop movies ....you've got 24 hours to solve the case or your off the force...solves the case ...gets a promotion
whenever anyone buys groceries there's always a stick of French bread sticking out the bag
The first day in a new Job is always shite
Every Asian is a martial arts expert:lol:

It annoys me that everyone in films just hangs up the phone without saying goodbye. Very brusque, IMHO. Manners cost nothing
When all the cops and DAs are sat on the office watching a news report of the case someone always switches off the telly right after the headline, and no one ever says “ow man, leave it on you knacker I was watching that!”

Whenever anyone is rewinding a cassette tape from a big or other recording they always stop it at the exact point they needed to play back (see Connery in Thunderball).

Watching ‘The Way We Were’ the other day, set right after the war but they all have seventies hair and claes. Redford even wears the same ghastly tie in scenes set about twenty years apart.

Unnecessarily raking the slide on a fully loaded automatic pistol or pump action shotgun, thus - at best wasting a bullet, at worst jamming the action.

Back