Annoying Things About Warm Weather In The UK

BBQs are ok in the correct setting. Not a fan of going somewhere nice & all you get is a whiff of smoke & see dickheads leaving litter everywhere & burning picnic benches. Irresponsible arse holes who start them in places where they shouldnt will end up rendering them illegal in public places:- Marsden Moor fire 'started by barbecue'
One started on the hills above Balloch yesterday evening, looked like a BBQ

Love summer me like. This weekend I've been out with the lads in beer gardens, beach twice with the family, 2 bbqs and everything in between was beers in the garden. Love it

Garden fires when you've got your washing out, everyone in their back gardens til all hours whereupon the immediate vicinity turns into party central.

Have arse hole neighbours then I always check to make sure everyone’s washings in and it’s getting dark.

Handy way to get rid off a days gardening when the brown bins full.

You also missed out chav's sitting in their nasty small plastic hot tubs, drinking cheap prossecco, popping the corks over the neighbours fence, shouting loudly over the noise of the pump, and running around the street in stolen white hotel bathrobes. Pure class.
Do you live next door to me

What happened in Stanhope yesterday police and forensic near the old town hall

This is getting weird Mickey. I was in Stanhope yesterday, saw the police scene of crime investigation van there, and the police cordon up, as I drove through the main street. Don't know what was going on though.

Back