Announcement?

No, that is true enough. Sale and lease back on the assets is always a possibility though, and the government are attempting to make planning consent for housing easier.

I mentioned that as a concern earlier, but GOM reminded me that they can't do that whilst the FPP loan is in place, it's part of their security so the club wouldn't be allowed to sell it to someone else at present

No, that is true enough. Sale and lease back on the assets is always a possibility though, and the government are attempting to make planning consent for housing easier.
Still relies on a buyer shelling out a huge sum in the hope there is a club to lease to and an economy where there is a market for buying houses.... the latter of those is probably more realistic than the former. The news out of Wigan today could be the start of many clubs going into admin ... I wonder how close Safc is to that

Has Grant Leadbitters instagram post been mentioned anywhere? Something along the lines of "When the words don't add up it's because the truth wasn't included". Could be any number of triggers for that - or it could be that the current debacle is affecting the players too.

Piss off man you clown. A business works if it has a sellable commodity, its up to the owners to make it worthwhile not the fans. They strive to improve that commodity regular, keeping on top of the opposition. Unfortunately for us, those "companies" invest and speculate to accumulate, our two bit hobbling chancer just sells and downgrades. If prospective owners can't see passed your anti fan agenda and not see what this place would be like once you get the ball rolling the right way, then they wont be very good owners anyhow. Do us all a favour, be a man and stand by your promise not to post on here again. You know nothing about the fans, the city or the club, so take your alphabetti spaghetti posts and fuck right off, you will not be missed
Well said @Confucius I have said the same myself, he @kildaremackem and his band of bullshiting mates sling your hook asap off here, but especially from our Football Club 👍

Well f***ing said fella. @kildaremackem fuck off out of our club and take all your cronies with you back to the non league, p.s the way you spoke to and treated the irish lady at the club was disgusting. She should slapped you clean across those Tory chops.
im not charlie...and agree the need to leave. charlie didnt come to safc from a non league club though..he came after doing work with spurs and arsenal. Have to say, while i think stewart is a bit of a niave buffoon, methven is very unintelligent, but also a it malevolent with it, more than stewart is, and also much less competent than stewart.

im not charlie...and agree the need to leave. charlie didnt come to safc from a non league club though..he came after doing work with spurs and arsenal. Have to say, while i think stewart is a bit of a niave buffoon, methven is very unintelligent, but also a it malevolent with it, more than stewart is, and also much less competent than stewart.
Who are you then?

Many might agree.

Pretty low benchmark to begin with.

Just be a good lad kildaremackem and go. There are a minority of posters on here whose sole objective is to purposely antagonise people and you are one of the main ones. The irony is you aren't a Sunderland supporter, yet spend ages on here pontificating [and often contradicting yourself] about all aspects of the club. You just spoil it for decent posters.

Methven did small bits of work at Arsenal and Spurs through his company and main source of income, Dragon Associates based in Mayfair, which includes political consultancy work [when he supposedly left last December for family reasons which coincided with it happening not long after he had slagged the fans off at a meeting with the RAWA he subsequently gave an interview where he said "My wife and I are expecting our first child and the reality of my day job-political consultancy-is that the first months of a new Government will be very challenging"]. Ellis Short [Kildare Partners] was a client of Dragon and that's how CM and Donald came to take SAFC over, and in my mind Short has still been manoeuvring behind the scenes on occasion, thus his appearance at both Wembley finals in 2019 as a guest of Methven. Thus possibly all the cloak and dagger stuff abut the finances ["Ellis wrote the debt off", no he didn't, yes he did, "I found some money down the back of the sofa" and all the other confusing bullshit we've been fed].

Bye bye kildaremackem, go and annoy supporters of another club, although I wouldn't wish your ridiculous 'on purpose' spelling and irritating persona on anyone.

Has Grant Leadbitters instagram post been mentioned anywhere? Something along the lines of "When the words don't add up it's because the truth wasn't included". Could be any number of triggers for that - or it could be that the current debacle is affecting the players too.

Is he still at the club?

thought you`d agreed to leave weeks back.

So was the announcement that bloke leaving the academy or have I missed something?

Aye, basically that was it. People put two and two together and assumed the academy was closing. They may still be right for all I know.

The basic upshot of this is the football league consider it a necessity that we keep the academy open, or else premier league and championships will actually have to pay money for scouts, or find their own youth players.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back