Anne Heche (actor) - to be taken off life support

I can't agree. I think she would need to know the consequence of her actions to make it as an actress. You can't be a functioning member of society and not understand the consequences of your actions. Those people commit crimes and or end up in mental institutions.
Wouldn't be so sure Ross. The whole story is baffling. Alot of people when they go into rehab, mental institutions only become aware of their actions when inside them.
Braindead
Brain-dead

Last edited:

Wouldn't be so sure Ross. The whole story is baffling. Alot of people when they go into rehab, mental institutions only become aware of their actions when inside them.

Brain-dead
Let's assume you're correct. Where is the line where sympathy ends? Do we have sympathy for the Eileen woman portrayed in Monster? I have some and wouldn't want what happened to her to happen to anyone, but she doesn't get a pass to kill people. This actress easily could've done when she did took drugs and drove.

Let's assume you're correct. Where is the line where sympathy ends? Do we have sympathy for the Eileen woman portrayed in Monster? I have some and wouldn't want what happened to her to happen to anyone, but she doesn't get a pass to kill people. This actress easily could've done when she did took drugs and drove.
And for that she has paid the price herself evidently.

Its not surprising she had a drug issue given her upbringing. Not excusing, but cant be ignored.

Whilst I'm inclined to agree, she's had a fairly horrendous life and any problems she has are undoubtedly a result of her early life. Her father died of aids when she was 13, but not before he'd repeatedly raped her for many years and had given her genital herpes. It seems he only stopped raping her when he realised that he had aids!

Three months after her father's death, her brother died in a car accident then her mother disowned her over her allegations about her father.

Probably not the best of starts in life.

Her autobiography is quite a read.
Horrible that like

Back