Anna Soubry, rebelling Tory MPs receive death threats

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

You love posting this hysterical sensationalist shite don't you. Ironically you're as close to being the SMB's DM Northern Correspondent as it gets.

it is the idiots who send these messages that are responsible. it must be acknowledged by all parties that behaviour like this by their extremists is not acceptable. public must know it is not acceptable, but we still continue to hear of children being hounded by trolls and being bullied. is a politician be hounded by a troll a worse incident than a child being trolled. yet their is talk of it being an offence to troll a politician but not a word about the rest of society.

People need to get in the real world....posting rubbish/threats online, really is pathetic. Don't know why they don't all join in, as they seem to be able to make decisions from snippets in the paper.

The Daily Mail are absolute ***********
I was at a CLIA drinks reception at the Daily Mail building a couple of years ago and was having a splendid time knocking back the vino. I was chatting to a very nice lady who worked at the DM but, during a pause in the conversation, I simply asked if they “take down the swastikas for events such as this”. I thought a cheeky smile would get me through it, but she fucked off in the huff.

The Daily Mail gave every raving lunatic carte blanche to lose their shit when they published that front page.

No fan of Soubry but she should sue them for incitement

Apart from Mail group journalists (Metro is there, and twat George twat Osborne twat has his ES office there) the only other people in that building are from an Indian outsourcing company. Ironic that in the midst of the ultimate racist middle England outrage factory there's a load of brown foreigners coming here and taking our jobs. They must feel like they're in an episode of The Man In The High Castle

Back