Anjem Choudary

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Grammar corrected by a TR supporter, my life has reached a new low. Just get those shoes on the right feet fella. You know when you do it'll be a good day.
What a terrible reply. I wasn't correcting your grammar btw I was saying you had mistinterpreted what I have said because you didn't take into account it being a question.

From a TR supporter? Fucks sake :lol:

a) They would never have walked, they'd have been retried. b)This of course would have taken a gross contempt of court & at the last Robinson trial the judge tore to pieces any suggestion Robinson jeopardised the trial !?!?

Do you have a link to that? Genuine interest as it is the opposite of what I have learned working in the court system

Do you have a link to that? Genuine interest as it is the opposite of what I have learned working in the court system
I'd also like to see something backing up these claims as they seem fairly serious but I've seen nothing I recall from a reputable news source.

I had a quick look but quite simply too much Robinson links on the net to make any progress. I did make a slight mistake, it wasn't the last trial, it was the period when Robinson was in prison and they were deciding what to do with him. A Judge reviewed the case and laid out everything that was wrong with the first trial.

I had a quick look but quite simply too much Robinson links on the net to make any progress. I did make a slight mistake, it wasn't the last trial, it was the period when Robinson was in prison and they were deciding what to do with him. A Judge reviewed the case and laid out everything that was wrong with the first trial.
I don't recall the review 'tearing apart' the suggestion Robinson jeapordised the trial. They certainly tore apart the failures of correct process.

This Choudary fella, can they not kicked him out and take his citizenship away from him. the sh1t he comes out with, encouraging hate and violence.

Lets not get off topic.

Are him and anjem choudary equivalent?

Has Choudary been convicted for fraud or beaten his wife or attacked people in the street?

What sort of equivalence are you looking for? Is Tommy growing a beard (might help next time he tries to enter a country illegally).

We can safely say they are both Grade A hallways.

Has Choudary been convicted for fraud or beaten his wife or attacked people in the street?

What sort of equivalence are you looking for? Is Tommy growing a beard (might help next time he tries to enter a country illegally).

We can safely say they are both Grade A hallways.
Is it me or did he not answer the question?

Is it me or did he not answer the question?
Why are you picking away at this 'equivalence' thing? It's a red herring. There seems universal agreement that this Choudary bloke is no use to anyone in the modern world. Some people feel the same about TR and some don't although I doubt many of those who do actually think he's as odious as AC.

Let's move on from equivalence, eh?

Why are you picking away at this 'equivalence' thing? It's a red herring. There seems universal agreement that this Choudary bloke is no use to anyone in the modern world. Some people feel the same about TR and some don't although I doubt many of those who do actually think he's as odious as AC.

Let's move on from equivalence, eh?
Because they aren't equivalents.

Do you think they are?

Back