Anjem Choudary

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date

Yes and Robinson's attention seeking actions could have ended up with them all walking free, aswell as wasting hundreds of thousands of tax payers money

Clutching at straws I see. What Tommy reported that day had already been reported many times in the media.

Clutching at straws I see. What Tommy reported that day had already been reported many times in the media.

Erm, there was a blanket ban on reporting on the case. Reason for this is so the Jury only hear events presented to them and they are not swayed by outside stuff. Papers could print daily updates from court transcript as the jurors have heard it. I know that concept is a tad hard for some to grasp. I'm guessing you were one who believed it was because the media were protecting brown people who abused children. The fact that thick c**t Robinson was on a suspended for doing the exact same thing also seems lost on people.

Plus there is the massive issue of him filming outside a court building, and risking other cases too. If a witness was filmed, and then decided not to testify as a resuly. Again facts lost on team Tommy

For those who are sat there thinking Tommy Robinson is still some kind of equivalent to Anjem Choudary.

Watch... tell me Anjem Choudary is the same person as this man.

Why should TR be in jail?

Just double checking. ;)

Because he was on a 3 month suspended for contempt of court. He then did it again so should serve 6 months if my maths is correct

Last edited:
Erm, there was a blanket ban on reporting on the case. Reason for this is so the Jury only hear events presented to them and they are not swayed by outside stuff. Papers could print daily updates from court transcript as the jurors have heard it. I know that concept is a tad hard for some to grasp. I'm guessing you were one who believed it was because the media were protecting brown people who abused children. The fact that thick c**t Robinson was on a suspended for doing the exact same thing also seems lost on people.

Plus there is the massive issue of him filming outside a court building, and risking other cases too. If a witness was filmed, and then decided not to testify as a resuly. Again facts lost on team Tommy

Because he was on a 3 month suspended for contempt of court. He then did it again so should serve 6 months if my maths is correct
But he's not in the same category as Anjem choudary?

But he's not in the same category as Anjem choudary?

Jesus Christ, how many f***ing times. Have I ever said he was? I'm starting to think you're just a bit thick fella. Am I typing in f***ing Chinese or something. A man can kill 25 people, another man can rob a kebab van. Both deserve jail, but are not the same level on criminal. Is that clear enough for you?

Jesus Christ, how many f***ing times. Have I ever said he was? I'm starting to think you're just a bit thick fella. Am I typing in f***ing Chinese or something. A man can kill 25 people, another man can rob a kebab van. Both deserve jail, but are not the same level on criminal. Is that clear enough for you?
You know what a question mark means right?

Back