Animals with Cameras

Likewise, with regard to Buchanan. He's got a warm, relaxed style of presentation. 'Snow Wolf Family and Me' from 3 or 4 years ago was one of the most fascinating things I've watched (admittedly, down tot the wolves not the Scottish cameraman/presenter).

And now, meerkat babies!

Likewise, with regard to Buchanan. He's got a warm, relaxed style of presentation. 'Snow Wolf Family and Me' from 3 or 4 years ago was one of the most fascinating things I've watched (admittedly, down tot the wolves not the Scottish cameraman/presenter).

And now, meerkat babies!
Cracking to be able to get footage like this. I love it when technology is applied to scenarios like this. Beats Ronnie Pickering hands down.

They used to be my favourite of the big cats but I migrated over to leopards when I finally (just) got to see one in the wild in Botswana a few years ago. Real stealthy buggers, them lads.

I technically saw a leopard in Kenya but it was pretty much a blur sitting in a tree, whereas I kept bumping into a female cheetah and her two cubs. TBH, there aren't many big cats that aren't fascinating...

Back