Animals and insects that have attacked you.

Lion, tiger, puma, cheetah, leopard, buffalo, rhino, elephant, bear, shark, crocodile and orca. They all came off worse, ended up paggering the little divvies all ower.

Assorted bee and wasp stings plus bites from mosquitos and midges.
When I was a kid, the beagle up the street tried to attack me because he thought I was the paper boy (I was a cub scout knocking at his door to do bob a job).
My gran's psycho cat bit everyone in the family at some point. He lived to be about 18 and was never fully trusted.
More recently, my own cat bit my foot because I was standing on her tail (the fault lies entirely with me there).
An elderly donkey at Wimpole Home Farm once attempted to bite me.
Got gummed by my mate's toothless house rabbit when I was pet sitting.
Feeding some friends' cat (the late Giles, a lovely lad) and he bit me because I was reading the Sunday paper rather than giving him my full attention.
About 3 years ago, I got chased by a dog which had got out of its back garden and was getting overly protective about its house. It didn't get me.
Also, my old neighbour (the late Bill, a lovely lad) had a cat who went a bit psycho. She was always a bit unfriendly (and also the arch-enemy of my cat) but was tipped over the edge when he went into palliative care. Initially, she'd come to the back of my house and whack the cat flap but if someone came to see what was going on she'd then back away growling and hissing and looking really upset. That stopped but, a few weeks later, she started hanging around on the front door step. She generally backed away a little but didn't seem anywhere near as scared/aggressive so I reached my hand out slowly, not too close to her so she could sniff it (usually an act of trust). She came up slowly looking like she was going to be friendly and got me with both sets of front claws.

Lastly, does a tapir in Linton Zoo coming up close to where you are, having a dump and running away count as an attack?

Been bitten on the bollock by a spider. Knacked and swelled up ended up with a 3rd bollock.

No spiderman powers though unfortunately

I've got several scars on my body from, would you believe it, Mosquitos.
I react badly when bitten and I often get bit.

Had my hair eaten by a llama.
Police dog went for me cos I had the temerity to be getting hassled by a bunch of Shrewsbury supporters.
There was a wasp that was a tad upset when I grabbed the shovel handle it was kipping on.
And I assume the cockroach might have tried biting me after its flat corpse came out of one of my trainers when I took them off one night.

Only bad experience was getting a bad bite off one of our pet rats we used to keep. He was a radge little bastard, went to pick him up once and he clamped his teeth into my thumb and wouldn't let go, knacked for months.
I do get the odd bite from insects but Mosquito's seem to leave me alone. Went on a trip to the Everglades once and we came up against a swarm of them, everyone got bitten to hell, I didn't get one bite!

Wasp when i was camping - didnt hurt i just felt a little prick.
Dog when i was a bairn - still got the scar on my hand.
Had a few bites on here.

My sister's pet rabbit used to charge around the garden, jump up and twist itself around so that it could piss on you. It would bite too.

I always get bitten by insects when I'm abroad. The worst was a 4 inch centipede thing in Spain. I needed antihistamines for that.

I once had a bee stuck in my hair. Didn't sting though.

Routine stuff (bees, wasps stings), got bitten on the ankle by a chihuahua, that made me eyes water a bit ! A swan went for me once & I was trying to feed the ****er !

Got chased by a Horse in Costa Rica when I was high. I think he wanted to shag me.

Also got stung on the neck in CR by a massive black hornet. Knacked it did. Still have the bump from it. Scarred for life.

Back