Andy Carroll is my new neighbour

Might nip over with a beer for him then

If you get chance, I think he’d likely love it.

Speak as you find people but he was just a very typical north east lad, saw him at breakfast the following morning and he was straight over again with his little lad and sat for a good half hour or so again until his missus came up. Seemed genuinely interested in other people but definitely surrounded by or attracts the wrong kind of people. I think that’s why they put him with Nolan at Newcastle.

If you get chance, I think he’d likely love it.

Speak as you find people but he was just a very typical north east lad, saw him at breakfast the following morning and he was straight over again with his little lad and sat for a good half hour or so again until his missus came up. Seemed genuinely interested in other people but definitely surrounded by or attracts the wrong kind of people. I think that’s why they put him with Nolan at Newcastle.

He is known to have a few beers with Nolan down the road at a local pub called the Merry Fiddlers

He is known to have a few beers with Nolan down the road at a local pub called the Merry Fiddlers

Footballs finished for him like. He asked what I did for a living and his response was “Ive got a couple of years and that’ll be me retired, can’t wait”.

In fairness he’d just come back from Switzerland on crutches from West Hams pre-season training. Found out a few days later from my next door neighbour that he’d done it falling off a chair after a few drinks.

One of those who happens to be naturally very talented but isn’t really that into football. Can’t fault honesty like that!

Footballs finished for him like. He asked what I did for a living and his response was “Ive got a couple of years and that’ll be me retired, can’t wait”.

In fairness he’d just come back from Switzerland on crutches from West Hams pre-season training. Found out a few days later from my next door neighbour that he’d done it falling off a chair after a few drinks.

One of those who happens to be naturally very talented but isn’t really that into football. Can’t fault honesty like that!
Not sure he is naturally talented but he had a physique and put in the effort.

I don’t begrudge any of these working class kids the money, at the end of the day if that’s the rate for the job.
Crazy though, here’s a lad who’s career never really took off and he’s worth nearly 20 million quid and moving into a 4 million quid gaff!

Back