Android boxes

That's what libreelec does thiugh. Shyts the android system down meaning no background apps running so faster speed between menus.

Only thing is that they're a nightmare to update.
I haven’t a clue how it works, just followed advice off lads on here who know the score. I can just about follow an idiots guide! That’s my limit on this subject.

Am amazed vaders are still going they have been down so many times over the last 18month its a joke their live streams are off at least 3 times a week and the VOD is even worse.

loads of people swear by that app but am told its not the best box for VOD ?
Your right, the box itself is just the usual shite, half baked firmware, features not actually working etc etc BUT they own the MYTV online app which is supposed to be the best around, it doesn't work on any other device. The shield is still the best in my opinion but I'm still waiting for the perfect box

According to Reddit reviews, it's not much of a surprise that it's gone. A lot of issues last 12 months apparently.

Android boxes or Vaders?

Apart from the odd downtime which you expect Ive had no bother - think it helps that I'm not Uk based so when they have been blocked by ISP's its never affected me

Still got smoothstreams for the sport so I'm ok til I find a new main one

Back