Android boxes

That with or without the gaming remote controller?

149.99 is cheap though last year on black Friday it went down to 139 if I remember correctly.
With the remote and controller.? Sometimes they knock an extra 10 off if you want one without the gaming pad. If that was with both it was a hell of a price.

If it's just for streaming, it's not worth paying 180 when you can get an X92, Beelink GT1 Utimate or T95z+ for under 70 quid.

If you're into gaming as well as streaming then it'd probably be worth it. However, you can game comfortably on the above mentioned boxes.
Dont think the beelink etc are certified by netflix youtube so no 4k on those apps either unlike the shield. Decent devices all the same.

With the remote and gaming pad, on sale from monday.
Great deal that.

Last edited:

If it's just for streaming, it's not worth paying 180 when you can get an X92, Beelink GT1 Utimate or T95z+ for under 70 quid.

If you're into gaming as well as streaming then it'd probably be worth it. However, you can game comfortably on the above mentioned boxes.
I’ve just bought a GT1 for someone’s Xmas box! They haven’t a clue about this sort of thing so I’ve never bothered with kodi etc for them before.
Now though I reckon I can get my iptv sub app on one of these boxes and it should be pretty cool proof.
I only bought it as I have the beelink mini iii and it’s class for the price. Is the GT1 decent enough aye?

I’ve just bought a GT1 for someone’s Xmas box! They haven’t a clue about this sort of thing so I’ve never bothered with kodi etc for them before.
Now though I reckon I can get my iptv sub app on one of these boxes and it should be pretty cool proof.
I only bought it as I have the beelink mini iii and it’s class for the price. Is the GT1 decent enough aye?

You’re not wrong.

The GT1 has a decent rep on the forums. Get perfect player on it and it will run iptv no bother as an app, or it can be ran via a kodi addon.

The GT1 has a decent rep on the forums. Get perfect player on it and it will run iptv no bother as an app, or it can be ran via a kodi addon.
Think I’ll need to get perfect player as my iptv doesn’t have a kodi add on. I use mine on kodi via pvr iptv simple m3u.
This is for me Mam though so the easier I can make it the better!

Think I’ll need to get perfect player as my iptv doesn’t have a kodi add on. I use mine on kodi via pvr iptv simple m3u.

Check with whoever your IPTV provider is they might have a stand alone app - I use Vaders app and its simple to use, I'm not a fan of PP

Shield at £149.99 is an incredible deal.
Agreed.

Perfect player isnt too bad. If you could get the mytvonline addon which is on the formular z7+ box we would have a clear winner for iptv.

@KST if I bought one of these Shield boxes would you be able to hoy all the sport, films on for me?

Sick of paying for Sky and I wouldn't know where to start with all this carry on.

( then again if a Mag can manage I'm sure I can :D )

If you're just wanting IPTV I have no idea why you'd spend that much on a Shield, Amazon Firesticks are on sale for 25quid atm which would be all you need

Check with whoever your IPTV provider is they might have a stand alone app - I use Vaders app and its simple to use, I'm not a fan of PP
Am amazed vaders are still going they have been down so many times over the last 18month its a joke their live streams are off at least 3 times a week and the VOD is even worse.

Agreed.

Perfect player isnt too bad. If you could get the mytvonline addon which is on the formular z7+ box we would have a clear winner for iptv.
loads of people swear by that app but am told its not the best box for VOD ?

Am amazed vaders are still going they have been down so many times over the last 18month its a joke their live streams are off at least 3 times a week and the VOD is even worse.

I've not suffered with the downtime mind - it's been spot on for weeks lately, apparemtly it was bad a couple of months back but i missed it

The z7+ box is has a clunky interface and is laggy but the iptv app which is exclusive to it is absolutely brilliant. The best iv seen.

Your build is spot on by the way. Cheers for the help.

If you're just wanting IPTV I have no idea why you'd spend that much on a Shield, Amazon Firesticks are on sale for 25quid atm which would be all you need
Like comparing a Rolls Royce to a fiat. The shield is the best box around at present, some people like to have the best available device.

Last edited:
The z7+ box is has a clunky interface and is laggy but the iptv app which is exclusive to it is absolutely brilliant. The best iv seen.

Your build is spot on by the way. Cheers for the help.

Like comparing a Rolls Royce to a fiat. The shield is the best box around at present, some people like to have the best available device.

You can get boxes for less than 20 quid better than a firestick

Back