Android boxes

A Ethernet cable will always carry data better than wifi. That is why office blocks have cat 6 points at evety desk. Sometimes people dont want or cannot run data cables all over the home. Home plugs are a good option if wifi is sketchy. I have a mixture of the two on my devices and the wired option is always the best. wifi is getting better year on year.

:lol:

Canny bite over something as innocuous as a thread about Android boxes. Fair play for spending the time googling what is one of the faster network protocols to appear knowledgeable though.
A hell of a bite, i must say.:lol:

Aye, the Shield is the king of Android boxes.
@KST if I bought one of these Shield boxes would you be able to hoy all the sport, films on for me?

Sick of paying for Sky and I wouldn't know where to start with all this carry on.

( then again if a Mag can manage I'm sure I can :D )

I really need to get a grip and sort this out but I'm lazy as fuck and it's costing me a fortune paying for Sky telly.

Really appreciate the advice so thanks mate.

Be careful mate, they are good...BUT...don't expect a like for like replacement for something like sky.

May advice, drop sky to basic pack without sports and movies, get a good deal on that. Then source your sports and movies via this other route, that's a happy balance IMO.

Be careful mate, they are good...BUT...don't expect a like for like replacement for something like sky.

May advice, drop sky to basic pack without sports and movies, get a good deal on that. Then source your sports and movies via this other route, that's a happy balance IMO.
Aye that's the plan marra, cheers.

I get everything on my Amazon Fire TV box. Used to have a dedicated android box but sold it as the Amazon one is a great all-rounder and you can use LAN.

Pretty sure I can't get the Virgin app onto my fire stick, may have a better look at it later today. If I can it should save me a few quid

@KST if I bought one of these Shield boxes would you be able to hoy all the sport, films on for me?

Sick of paying for Sky and I wouldn't know where to start with all this carry on.

( then again if a Mag can manage I'm sure I can :D )

Should be easily enough to sort aye...there's always Youtube tutorials if I get stuck.

Back