Android Box

I thought the fire stick was vastly underpowered
I'm using a formular z7+ atm, and it is quality tbf :cool:
and I upgraded from a vu duo 2 (about 6 weeks ago) which was 350 quid when I bought it, this little thing is WAY better :(
Pretty much this for me - had a vu solo 2 which just couldnt handle IPTV so swapped it out for a formuler z7+ - now get IPTV and kodi all on one box.

Thats what i thought. Certainly wouldn't be spending £450 on the new vu 4k for a couple of channels.

Absolutely not!

There is alot still open on CS out there including major providers. Granted not UK apart from Vermin but not all can get Cable. I have IPTV as well but use it mainly for football which i can also get majority of games on CS with a motorised dish. Dish pointed at 13e and 19.2e also pulls in a lot of games. I wouldnt say it was all but dead. IPTV is easier now but CS still has its uses especially if you dont have unlimited internet.

It just became more and more limited as the years went on. Isn't vermin on the way out too, changing encryption slowly but surely?

Used to be fun and fruitful, just don't see the point anymore, IPTV has literally everything we ever need without any of the hassle.

There is alot still open on CS out there including major providers. Granted not UK apart from Vermin but not all can get Cable. I have IPTV as well but use it mainly for football which i can also get majority of games on CS with a motorised dish. Dish pointed at 13e and 19.2e also pulls in a lot of games. I wouldnt say it was all but dead. IPTV is easier now but CS still has its uses especially if you dont have unlimited internet.
The hd channels are vanishing on vm so thats the beginning of the end. Iptv is the daddy these days tbh.

It's all true. Not sure how you can say otherwise mate?! :eek::lol:

The odd one still kicking around but all the major ones have long gone.

No its not.....C tuner fine, S tuner fine, M3u, fine...;)

Are you still having luck on the cs scene? Sky uk went a while back so must only be the odd foreign providers still open?

Yes mate gone to oscam now from cc, but barring the first one you mentioned (C tuner replaced that loss) the latter is no different from thor to Hispisat, all working.

Last edited:
I still use it for films and TV series. I find that IPTV doesnt have as many new releases on. For instance I couldnt find Handmaids tale on iptv but found it on some kodi addon, same for film called Hereditary (which was a bit gash)
I use IPTV purely for live sports , I delete all VOD and foreign channels ( other than sports) from the m3u so it loads faster in PVR and is much faster to use , my list comes with 5000+ channels , after i edit it i have 450.

Haven't really considered that before. Might give it a go.

I have a Minix U1 but it doesn't support Liberec Codec for the newest Kodi Version. That means my smooth streams sub can have a kiddle judder if it's a UK stream. American ones seem fine .

Been using the android app for smooth streams it's it's ok, not great. Might be worth trying on Xbox one.
You using the latest? v0.31 - I was using v0.22 until literally just now. The channels were working fine but the events list was always empty. This update looks decent.

any of you lads use a paid for iptv sub on your boxes? looking round for one and can’t decide who to go for.

pm me rather than posting up here. dinnit want the thread pulled :lol:
Flawless just went for my dad whose been using it a few seasons.
Can you (or someone) pm us a good one to use instead ?
Cheers in advance

Just a good provider mate with combo deals! ;)

Haha mate it doesn't really matter about providers, it's all but dead now. Yes, it still exists, but it's not what it used to be, so no point chasing it anymore.

There's much better methods these days. No issues with needing a bigger dish to pull in certain sats, trees in the way blocking a decent sat etc etc..

It was great, now it isn't. Thats all I'm saying fella.

Haha mate it doesn't really matter about providers, it's all but dead now. Yes, it still exists, but it's not what it used to be, so no point chasing it anymore.

There's much better methods these days. No issues with needing a bigger dish to pull in certain sats, trees in the way blocking a decent sat etc etc..

It was great, now it isn't. Thats all I'm saying fella.

Ha ha a 1.2 meter dish fine....S tuner wise it's been the same for years but i know what you mean, i have the m3u running on it as well, so mixture of new and old!

Back