Android Box

SmartIPTV you using? You need to go to their web page - you'll see that when you open the app and goto about (press blue I think)

Then you need M3U details from your provider - enter them into the web page, save it and it'll activate on your TV (Make sure the MAC address on the web page matches what shows on your tv via the settings page as well)
got it going on mine...piss easy to use

Currently have an IPTV provider at the moment however streams are troublesome at peak times. Could anyone recommend a service that your currently use that is reliable? PM works be great

Currently have an IPTV provider at the moment however streams are troublesome at peak times. Could anyone recommend a service that your currently use that is reliable? PM works be great
Without sounding selfish the more on a server the worse it will get, so if you find a good one, best not to broadcast it and shoot yourself in the foot.;)

Duo 2 is old as the hills now and VASTLY under powered compared to most android boxes these days. Don;t kid yourself mate, time to move on.

Just to give you a comparison, I had the Duo2 years ago, then had the Solo4k which was a more powerful box, amazing for sat, not for anything else.

The Duo 2 is years old mate - 2011, 2012, something like that.

The sat game is dead now, time to move on don't restrict yourself ;)

Vermin will be fully gone before long too, already going black isn't it?

No on all that.....It's great for all types of subs! I'm a linux programmer, so the du0 2 till the ultimo 4k comes next week is up to date!

I'm not restricted at all and have every avenue covered! ;)

Sorry, Maybe i confused it with the vu duo. The 2 must be the newer model. Sold my motorised dish and dreambox about 4 year ago, cannot say iv missed it mind mostly stream stuff nowadays.

Yes the first model, over 10 years old now.

No on all that.....It's great for all types of subs! I'm a linux programmer, so the du0 2 till the ultimo 4k comes next week is up to date!

I'm not restricted at all and have every avenue covered! ;)

With the greatest respect mate, you could be Linus Torvalds, it doesn't make the hardware any better.

You don't need any programming experience to keep Enigma updated.

With the greatest respect mate, you could be Linus Torvalds, it doesn't make the hardware any better.

You don't need any programming experience to keep Enigma updated.

It's not about keeping enigma 2 updated, but knowing how to use it!

All formats work fine and pisses allover android, although it's a form of linux.

It's not about keeping enigma 2 updated, but knowing how to use it!

All formats work fine and pisses allover android, although it's a form of linux.

It really doesn't like. Not for the new world of streaming anyway.

Enigma boxes were class for hopping around the various sats years ago, but most are black now, the game is all but dead.

It't not hard to use E2 boxes, nor is it hard to pull in the plugins or amend them to suit your needs. They just aren't as good (hardware wise) as the current breed of Android boxes. They have slower CPU's, GPU's aren't as good, not as much RAM.

Glad you still like yours, but just want others being mislead and ending up spending 100's on E2 boxes when they can get much better Android boxes (or Linux boxes) much cheaper, which will blow the E2 boxes out of the watta!

(Check out OSMC if you want to stay with Linux, then check out the Vero4K box...night and day better than even the best E2 box and only about £100!)

Enigma boxes were class for hopping around the various sats years ago, but most are black now, the game is all but dead.

It't not hard to use E2 boxes, nor is it hard to pull in the plugins or amend them to suit your needs. They just aren't as good (hardware wise) as the current breed of Android boxes. They have slower CPU's, GPU's aren't as good, not as much RAM.

Glad you still like yours, but just want others being mislead and ending up spending 100's on E2 boxes when they can get much better Android boxes (or Linux boxes) much cheaper, which will blow the E2 boxes out of the watta!

(Check out OSMC if you want to stay with Linux, then check out the Vero4K box...night and day better than even the best E2 box and only about £100!)
Gona sell my zgemma h2h soon as its gathering dust now. The cs game is all but up.

Wrong and wrong.

There is alot still open on CS out there including major providers. Granted not UK apart from Vermin but not all can get Cable. I have IPTV as well but use it mainly for football which i can also get majority of games on CS with a motorised dish. Dish pointed at 13e and 19.2e also pulls in a lot of games. I wouldnt say it was all but dead. IPTV is easier now but CS still has its uses especially if you dont have unlimited internet.

Back