Andrew Windsor.

Hugh Gains

Winger
Read that he doesn't have many assets in the US and thus nothing can really be acquired in a civil case.

Hence the removal and distancing from the Royal Family who do have assets in the US.

In this conjecture or is there some sense in that?

Cee Jay

Striker
Read that he doesn't have many assets in the US and thus nothing can really be acquired in a civil case.

Hence the removal and distancing from the Royal Family who do have assets in the US.

In this conjecture or is there some sense in that?
You’ve been reading the same stuff as Harry A .

Do you really think the legal team behind the claimant wouldn’t have considered this ?
The fact they’re going full steam ahead, with recent legal victories suggests they’re more than confident Andrew can’t just say ” balls to that I’ve got nee American assets “ :lol:

Hugh Gains

Winger

Do you really think the legal team behind the claimant wouldn’t have considered this ?
The fact they’re going full steam ahead, with recent legal victories suggests they’re more than confident Andrew can’t just say ” balls to that I’ve got nee American assets “ :lol:

Tbf I saw some apparent legal eagle on tik tok haha

It could get down to cut or uncut?:lol::lol:
:lol: , We've had that somewhere before !! Thus time could be roundhead or cavalier helmet, or even a Prince Albert may be in keeping
Completely agree with everything you’ve said mate. It doesn’t change my opinion, though.
Nor should it bud, we are all entitled to have our own reasoning, and light hearted banter.

Last edited:

elder

Striker

The fact they’re going full steam ahead, with recent legal victories suggests they’re more than confident Andrew can’t just say ” balls to that I’ve got nee American assets

…and there’ll still be a default judgment against him as the judge will just crack on and her lawyers will hound him for the rest of his life, possibly beyond that.
He can try to stand in the corner covering his eyes pretending we can’t see him if he wants to though 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sidewinder2

Striker
thats completely different. Andrew clearly is involved, the facts are there that he was on peado island several times, he was good friends with convicted sex trafficker and peado Epstien and his sex trafficking wife Maxwell, he is photographed with a woman who was trafficked for sex as a child, he has refused to help authorities in their investigations to help end this child exploitation and he has tried to worm his way out of facing a judge on a pathetic technicality.

its not like she has just picked his name out of thin air, or because she had some personal vendetta against andrew, like in your scenario from monkey house. andew is guilty as fuck of something in this sordid affair, he clearly is shitting himself that it all comes out otherwise he'd be out there defending himself and his name

Not totally different at all.

The lad in question had been with her which he admitted, ring somewhere with someone doesn’t mean they did anything at all.

Using your logic everyone who knows somebody who is proven to be a wrong in must be a wrongun

Last edited:

Guitar Man

Central Defender
Haven't read all the thread but he will 100% settle out of court .
After selling his ski lodge for 18 million ,probably give her 10 million to not dish the dirt and he will live off the rest as he is no longer on the Royal pay list.

tunstallhill

Striker
Using your logic everyone who knows somebody who is proven to be a wrong in must be a wrongun

Thats the only evidence against him though, so that isn't my logic at all.

If there was a notorious house round sunderland where lasses were taken to be raped, and people had been convicted for it, and the lad in question was found at that house, then it may be similar

Decentdaysandnights

Central Defender
That's right but he denies ever even meeting her, never mind rattling her.
The previous interview he did doesn’t help him at all. Loads of potentially provable lies - never met her, doesn’t sweat, pizza express. He’s clearly not good in an interview scenario and I’ve heard Giuffre’s lawyer described as being ‘peerless’ in his field so I bet he can’t wait to tie Andy up in knots in cross examination.