Andrew Windsor.

NYMackem

Winger
Now I don't like Murdoch but think you mean Maxwell?
Aye, wrong media dynasty. A brain fart on my part.

Although it says a lot when there's two families and the Murdochs are the nice ones.
To be fair, I've just been googling too. I didn't take it as anything other than a genuine 'this is interesting, let's explore it' conversation, tbh. Your point about the lawyers is very important though - if there was no chance of recovering the debt they'd either not take the case because they won't get paid, or VG would have been very badly-advised if they hadn't made that clear, and could probably sue them.

Besides, imagine the optics. US court finds that on the balance of possibilities that Andrew did sexually assault her and should pay compensation. Presumably appealed and upheld on appeal. And then Andrew's lawyers in the UK play 'you can't get to us here, we're not playing'. Ooof. I'd genuinely avoid driving through tunnels if I were him and it got to that.
I definitely wouldn't let Charles or Wills order me any Ubers.

Last edited:

To be fair, I've just been googling too. I didn't take it as anything other than a genuine 'this is interesting, let's explore it' conversation, tbh. Your point about the lawyers is very important though - if there was no chance of recovering the debt they'd either not take the case because they won't get paid, or VG would have been very badly-advised if they hadn't made that clear, and could probably sue them.

Besides, imagine the optics. US court finds that on the balance of possibilities that Andrew did sexually assault her and should pay compensation. Presumably appealed and upheld on appeal. And then Andrew's lawyers in the UK play 'you can't get to us here, we're not playing'. Ooof. I'd genuinely avoid driving through tunnels if I were him and it got to that.
The point is that if they do voluntarily engage with the court then US court has jurisdiction and can pursue. However, if they just said this is nonsense get on with it then it may be possible for Andrew to not pay.

I found it interesting and was interested in the law rather than just people saying stuff on the internet. I had no clue if I was right or wrong. It is a classic rabbit hole but fun.

Kent_Mackem

Striker
None has been reported. I concede there may well be evidence we don't know about.

Speculation.
What is not speculation is his close friendship with Epstein which continued when he stayed over at his house after Epstein was convicted of, and spent nearly 13 months in jail for, sexual crimes against a 14 year old child. Love or hate The Royal Family, does anybody on here think The Queen is not embarassed, ashamed and uncomfortable with that?

We can't just discount or ignore claims from potential victims of sexual crimes. They all need to be investigated. Andrew Windsor is still featured on The Royal Family website where there is also a statement from him that reads "Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required." He is not doing this by hiding as the prime minister is also doing currently.

They are both a disgrace to our country.

Visiting owl

Full Back
fair do's. all very valid points.

if all of that was lodged against a normal member of society, or even worse a member of a certain ethic minority community, and instead of 'peado island' it was 'room above a pizza shop', and instead of 'good friends with maxwell and epstien' it was 'good friends with convicted peadophile and sex traffickers', and instead of 'waitress at a high profile party' it was 'young lass from broken home on a council estate in a deprived northern town' ... there is no way that so many people would be taking the 'innocent until proven guilty' stance.
All excellent points.

One could also argue that she and her lawyers wouldn't be so eager to have this situation resolved if Andrew lived in a two up two down in Hartlepool and drove a 1995 Nissan Micra.

mux

Striker
This.

Had the conversation last night with the Mrs, it's basically going to boil down to whether an American jury believe an american woman or a british bloke.

Nothing has been proven at all and he has had to give everything up, be some egg on faces IF he's innocent.

I remember a lass at Monkey House made an allegation of rape against a lad, totally made up, he was beaten up in town and everyone still knows his name.

People say it doesn't stick, it does.
I've seen countless lives ruined because of false allegations. It's not always a lass against a lad and it's not always sexual, but primarily it is.

That said, primarily allegations are found to be true, which is important to remember. However, a very significant percentage of the stuff I dealt with were false.

Lester Ballard

Central Defender
I don't think his TV interview did him any favours. The accounts of why he stayed at a convicted paedo's house after Epsteins release, denying when he was there that he was seen having a foot massage off a young Russian girl. Girls were spotted arriving and leaving and he knew nothing about it. The pizza story,.... him not sweating. He doesn't recollect ever meeting the girl he is pictured with, and when challenged.... yes that was him, but can't be certain that it was his hand on her waist ! He keeps insisting his innocence but trying every trick to avoid a court case. Why ? if you are innocent surely bring the court case on, so you can prove it! From what I understand Virginia Giuffre is not interested in a settlement and wants justice. It seems she is confident, or otherwise, why not just go for the pay off ? Maybe she wants to bring the whole house of cards down. Two down.... one to go.
Completely agree with everything you’ve said mate. It doesn’t change my opinion, though.

MackemBob

Striker
The royals across Europe historically have engaged in arranged marriages to ensure continuity of the institution. Not theoretically trafficking per se but certainly led to more than a few marriages of convenience.
That’s a whopping great leap there.